(OC) Joeseph Lopez (Season 1)

Full Name: Joeseph George Lopez

Age: 20 (Season 1-2)

Height: 6'0"

Hair Color: Black and wavy when long, (season 1) straight and slicked back when short

Eye Color: Brown

Ethnicity: Latino-American

Sexuality: Pansexual, Joe has taken a few lovers of varying gender, he doesn't care what they look like, he just wants to reciprocate love

Relationship Status: Single

Birthplace: Tennessee

Appearance: Joe is a simple man with average looks and has a decent build, but he often wears a green shirt underneath a blue button-up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and wears blue jeans and white with red striped sneakers. On some of his adventures he wears power combat armor that covers his entire body except his head, the armor is black, and the plating is a lighter shade. He often has a curious expression on his face.

Personality: Due to unknown reasons Joe seems to have some kind of issue with his brain, that sends him onto these incoherent and strange rants. Ones that no one seems to fully understand the meaning behind, or if they're even true. Apart from that he's a nice guy with a big heart and genuinely helps out others, even if he gets confused as to what he's doing. This sometimes leads to a mischievous side and a mildly offensive side, however, this isn't entirely his fault, as he's easily prone to influence, specifically Mike tends to have that effect on him. But Joe has proven on some situations to be very smart when he's called upon. He loves video games and is popular YouTuber with 1.5 Million subscribers. His closest friend is Robert.

Power & Abilities: Unknown for now.