Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

After the sports festival, everyone let their injuries recover.
Anyways, right now me and Izuku were riding a train on our way to U.A, in that moment, one of the people there recognized us from the sports festival.

Random Citizen: "Excuse me... excuse me! It's Midoriya-kun and Y/n-kun from the hero class! Good job you two at the sports festival, specially you Midoriya-kun, you were so close!" He did a thumbs up at us.
Izuku: "H-Huh?!" Izuku got nervous by the heavy social interaction we were receiving.
Random Citizen#2: "You were in top eight, right?"

Well, from that moment, the people inside the train started to praise us and talk about us in general.

Everyone: "Do your best, heroes!" They screamed at us.
Izuku: "W-We will!"
Y/n: "We certainly will!"

-Later that day-

After the train ride, we got our umbrellas and walk towards U.A.

Izuku: "It's only morning, buy I'm already tired." He said looking down.
Y/n: "That's understandable." I said.
Iida: "Good Morning, Midoriya-kun! Y/n-kun!"

We stop in our path and look back to see Iida running towards us wearing a poncho and rain boots.

Iida: "Why are you two walking so slowly? You're going to be late!" He run pass by us.
Y/n: "I'm sorry, but we don't have a quirk that help you run! And there are still five minutes till the first bell!" We started to run after him.
Iida: "U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early!"

Iida puts more effort into his legs and git quickly into the locker room.
We arrived afterwards and places our umbrellas into place.

Izuku: "Iida-kun, um--
Iida: "If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for working about you both needlessly." He takes off his poncho and walk towards the classroom.

I was a bit uncertain about Iida's response, I mean his brother, one member of his family, got attacked by a villan, this is enough to worry anyone.

Anyways, cutting now to the classroom.
And put some cheerfull songs here, the mood here is so melancholy.

Mina: "It's different when they broadcast the matches on T.v after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!" She moved her finger next to her chin.
Kirishima: "Yeah, me too!"
Hagakure: "People were staring at me too. It was kind of embarrassing!" She seemingly placed her hand on her chest.
Ojiro: "Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Bro she's invisible.
Sero: "I had some elementary schoolers suddenly telling me "Don't worry about it."

I secretly chuckled at Sero's remark, since it was me that started the "Don't worry about it."

Tsu: "Don't worry about it!" She teased.

Tsu teasing made Sero scream, witch I can see why.
Aizawa opened the door.

Aizawa: "Morning."
Class 1-A: "Good Morning!" We said in unison with everyone on their seats.
Tsu: "Kero? Mr.Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad."
Aizawa: "The old lady went overboard with her treatment." With that I can only wonder on what happened. "More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today."
Y/n: "Ooh Intresting!" A feeling of excitement got into my body.
Aizawa: "...Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."