1

Instagram

liked by sophie

liked by sophie.oliverio and 3.2 million others
F1 BREAKING: Sophie Oliverio to join F1 presenter team in 2023!
The influencer signs multi-year contract with F1, and will present the pre and post race interviews with the drivers as well as doing behind the scenes videos for F1s socials.
#f1 #Formula1
View all 29,585 comments
sophie.oliverio  So so excited for this opportunity!! ✨
landonorris  Welcome to the f1 squad!
Charlesleclerc  Your gonna be amazing!

landonorris started following you

Sophie's YouTube Channel
Sophie: "Hey guys and welcome back to my Chanel. So today is a bit of a different video as I have a huge announcement. I'm going to be joining the F1 team as the new presenter and social media manager. I'm so excited for this opportunity as some of you who have watched my Chanel for a while know how obsessed I am with F1 so this is a dream come true for me. If you don't know what my job entails I get to interview all the drivers and film some behind-the-scenes content with them for the F1 socials and I also will be posting all the updates on Instagram throughout the races as well. So of course I'm going to be a very busy girl now but don't worry guys I'll still be regularly uploading here to my YouTube."

Sophie's First Day
Today is the first day of testing for the 2023 F1 season and so it's my first day on the job. I arrive at Bahrain Circuit and I am so so nervous. I entered the paddock to be greeted by workers who showed me where I needed to go. Today I have a chance to meet all of the drivers and get to know them which is incredibly nerve-wracking but also exciting as I have watched some of these drivers for years on the TV. I just need to remember who I am and why I'm here and then all the nerves should melt away after all I am experienced in front of a camera.

The first driver I interviewed today was of course Max Verstappen followed by a wave of other drivers. Just as I thought I was done for the day I saw a driver with curly brown hair wearing an orange driving suit tied around his waist running towards me. The boy introduced himself "Hi, sorry I'm Lando Norris. I drive for McLaren." I of course knew who he was. "Oh hi. I'm Sophie the new F1 presenter," I replied.

Today's interviews were kicked off with nine other than Max Verstappen, setting the pace for a whirlwind of driver encounters. Just as I was winding down thinking I was done for the day, a flash of curly brown hair caught my eye - a vibrant figure in an orange driving suit, playfully tied around his waist as he dashed toward me. "Hi there! Sorry for the rush, I'm Lando Norris. I drive for McLaren," exclaimed the spirited younger racer. Of course, I recognised him instantly. "Oh, hi Lando! I'm Sophie, the new face of F1 presenting," I responded with a grin, feeling the excitement of the F1 world buzzing around us. "Well, naturally, they had to choose someone as beautiful as you to keep all of us drivers on our toes," Lando replied, flashing a cheeky, smug grin. "Excuse me, I'm not a distraction, you know. If anything you are distracting me from my work duties." Sophie retorted, her tone playful and smug.

During the rest of the interview, Sophie and Lando found themselves effortlessly slipping into a flirtatious exchange that added an extra layer of spic to the conversation. As Sophie posed her questions, Lando responded with a charming mixture of wit and sincerity, his eyes twinkling with playful energy. Each moment seemed to draw them closer, the professional veneer of the interview melting away to reveal the genuine connection blessing between the pair. Amid a busy F1 paddock, Sophie and Lando found themselves lost in a delightful game of verbal tennis, where the moment left them both longing for more.

"Okay, I think you need to go back to the garage now. We've been talking for ages." Sophie spoke while looking at the time on her phone. After all, she was finished for the day and wanted to get back to her hotel room to relax. "Well, actually I've got one last question for you," Lando spoke nervously. Something that Sophie hadn't experienced coming from this boy as he had such a confident Demeanour. "Can I have your number, please? Well, that's only if you're single. You know." Lando word vomiting because of nervousness anxiously waiting for Sophie's response. "Of course. Hand me your phone and I'll put my number in. And by the way, I don't have a boyfriend." And with that, Sophie walked heading out of the paddock while Lando just stared at the girl walking away. Sophie could feel his eyes piercing into the back of his head so just as she got to the exit she turned around and waved bye to the energetic little puppy dog staring back at her.