24

It was how 2 weeks later and in the Hungarian and Belgian Grand Prix Lando had placed P2 and P3. Lando and Sophie had done countless interviews and media videos as the pair had been the talk of the paddock as there new public relationship had taken the F1 world by storm. The pair were both incredibly happy with each other and savoured every moment they had to spend together.

Lando's POV
"Hey, Soph. I know you have plans to head home for the summer break but I was wondering if you wanted to come on holiday with me and a few of the other drivers and their girlfriends. It will be really fun to go away with you." Lando was nervous to ask Sophie but he knew that he didn't want to be apart from her after spending so much time together recently.

"Of course I want to come!" She replied excitedly as her face turned red. I continued to tell her all of the information and that Daniel, Charles, Carlos, Oscar, George, Max and Pierre were all coming on the holiday as well as my friend from home Max Fewtrell. I also explained that afterwards I wanted to go away with just Sophie and then we can both travel to the UK together and see our families.

Sophie was extremely excited at this idea so I texted the group chat and let everyone know we were both attending.

For the rest of the day I done all of my media duties before taking Sophie on a shopping trip to buy some clothes for this holiday. I was so excited to experience this with her she really is someone I want by my side forever.

Instagram

liked by landonorris and 1 million others Sophie

Sophie.oliverio  Clearly I'm a comedian :) Setting off for Summer Break 🤩
view all 731,927 comments
danielriccardo  The best company >>

oliverio  Clearly I'm a comedian :) Setting off for Summer Break 🤩view all 731,927 commentsdanielriccardo  The best company >>

liked by Sophie.oliverio and 4.6 million others
landonorris  Summer Break with you by my side >>
view all 988,984 comments
Sophie.oliverio  So excited <3
danielriccardo  Why did you not post me 😭