11

Lando's POV
I have missed Sophie so much since she left Bahrain but I'm currently waiting at the departures gate in Saudi Arabia ready to surprise her and take her to the hotel. I messaged the f1 team to find out about her flight so she won't have an inkling that I will be waiting. I know she wants to keep whatever is going on between us private so I have brought her some orange tulips and left them in my car as I don't want to betray her trust and give the media something to chant about in their articles. Instead I'm just going to greet her with a huge hug and save the kissing for later.

As she arrived around the corner her face lit up as she raced towards me as I picked her up as she wrapped her body around mine. This was all I ever wanted. We made our way back to the car. She of course was extremely happy with her flowers and I commented how she looks good with the colour orange hinting at the McLaren colours look good on her. Hopefully one day she can support me in my teams colours but until that moment comes I'm happy that she's in the paddock secretly supporting me from the side lines.

We made our way to the new hotel as I carried her case inside her room straight away she wrapped her arms around me pulling me in for a kiss. This was only our second kiss but it felt so natural. Whenever I saw her face I immediately just want to kiss her and smother her with affection. Although it is still early days for us things seem to be progressing really fast but it doesn't bother me and it doesn't seem to bother her either. We are just going with the flow and seeing where fate takes us.

"Hey, I've planned a little activity for us tonight." I said to her as I sat on her bed watching as she started to unpack her suitcase for the week. "What is it?" She eagerly asked. "It's a surprise" I answered not letting her know what I had planned for tonight. As she finished unpacking I got a text off Zak Brown asking me to head to the track to do some race simulations so I said my goodbyes and left for the track.

Instagram

liked by landonorris and 1

liked by landonorris and 1.8 million others
sophie.oliverio What a beautiful day :) I've arrived in Saudi Arabia ready for the 2nd Grand Prix of the season ❤️
view all 742,825 comments
danielriccardo Glad to see your back :)
carlossainz Lovely flowers 💐