14

Instagram

liked by landonorris and 2

liked by landonorris and 2.6 million others
sophie.oliverio  Absolutely loving every moment in F1!!
view all 625,972 comments
Charlesleclerc  The best presenter ever <3
danielriccardo  We loving having you in F1!
landonorris  Love our post race catch-ups! Here's to many more :)

Another month has passed. With Sophie and Lando becoming closer and closer each day. At the Monaco Grand Prix all eyes were on Sophie and Lando as the pair caught the eyes of paparazzi looking cosy together around the paddock. They both of course denied these rumours but as we know behind the scenes things were extremely different.

Lando's Results The Past Month
Miami - P4
Emilia Romagna - P3
Monaco - p2
Spanish - P3

It was the morning of qualifying for the Canadian GP when Lando and Sophie were woken up in their secret shared room by a loud banging sound on the door. Lando quickly shot up still dressed in only his boxers he opened the door halfway to see who was standing outside. It was his team mate and rookie Oscar Piastri. "Let me in then I've got to talk to you." Oscar said with a smile on his face. Of course Lando couldn't let Oscar into his room as Sophie was still lying in the bed. "Nah mate, I'll talk to you later." Lando replied still holding the door half shut so Oscar couldn't see into the room. "What's going on? Have you got a girl in here? Lando! Tell me. Is it Sophie?" Oscar was beaming with excitement. "Maybe." Lando said with a shy look on his face as he blushed looking down at the ground.

"Mate, I knew it! I knew there was something going on between you too. Everyone's been asking me but I just said I didn't know but I did! My suspicions were right." Oscar was so pleased with himself that he had finally figured out why his teammate has been sneaking around since the start of the season. "Hi Sophie!" Oscar shouted loudly before Lando put his hands over Oscars mouth trying to keep him from revealing his secret to the rest of the drivers on the hotel floor. "Oscar, be quiet. We're not telling anyone." Lando replied worried as to how Sophie would react hearing that his teammate has now found out. They both knew it was a matter of time until everyone found out but they chose to ignore this information and continue to let their connection blossom.

After a few minutes of Oscar and Lando talking about training Lando finally got rid of Oscar and headed back into bed with Sophie. "I'm so sorry about that. I didn't tell him anything I promise." Lando said with his voice full of worry. "It's fine babe. He was going to find out sooner or later. I mean we have been doing a lot of sneaking around the McLaren garage so I'm just surprised he didn't figure it out earlier." Sophie replied and with that Lando done a huge sigh of relief.

"You know it's really hard to hide my feelings for you when all I want to do after a race is run up to you and kiss your face." Lando said with a cheeky smile on his face. Sophie smiled back at him taking in his cute morning curls. "You know. I don't think I'm going to be able to hide my feelings for you anymore soon. We'll know when the time is right." She replied. Those were words Lando has wanted to hear for weeks. He never wanted to hide his connection with Sophie but of course he respected her decision. And with that the seeds were sewn.

💌💌💌
Writers Note:
Sorry for all the time jumps but I've got something in mind :)