15

Qualifying Results
Lando Norris - P1
Max Verstappen - P2
Oscar Piastri - P3

Post Qualifying Interview
Sophie: So today we have a special interview with both the McLaren drivers. Lando finished qualifying in P1 and Oscar in P3 meaning a double McLaren podium result. So Lando, what a sensational race! P1 finish, you must be over the moon.
Lando: Thanks Sophie! Yeah, it was an incredible race, I really enjoyed every moment out there today.
Sophie: (playfully) You make it look so easy, Lando, I swear you were born to be behind the wheel.
Lando: You're too kind, Sophie. But I must have to admit, having the right team behind me makes all the difference.
Oscar: (teasing) Ahh, young love in the air, I see! Don't mind me just enjoying the show.
Sophie: (blushing) Oh, Oscar, always the comedian! But let's talk about your fantastic P3 finish today. Your first F1 podium and you were right up there with Lando and Max till the end.
Oscar: Yeah, it feels incredible but I just need to carry this on to tomorrow race. Just trying to keep up with the best I guess.
Sophie: So Lando, do you think this trophy will fit in my carry on?
Lando: (laughing) Well Sophie, if not I suppose we could always take turns with the trophy. But I have a feeling you'd look better than me holding it.
Sophie: Oh, Lando, you always know just what to say.
Oscar: (playfully) Lando, I bet you weren't getting that many compliments from your performance last night.
Lando: (shy) Oscar!
Sophie: And with that, we've ran out of time. I hope to catch up with the pair of you tomorrow. Good luck.

The playful teasing between the McLaren drivers and Sophie was evident for all to see. But they didn't mind after all it was just them having fun. Once the cameras shut Oscar turned to Sophie and apologised for his teasing but stated he couldn't help it after this morning. Sophie assured the Australian that it was okay she's isn't as bothered about the news articles writing anything and everything they could about her and Lando as they are going to write about them either way with or without evidence or flirting.

Back at the hotel room Lando arrived just as sophie was changing into her pyjamas. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry" lando said as he turned away from Sophie. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. "Lando, it's fine, I'm not bothered." She responded. It was obvious that she was extremely comfortable with Lando. They both hopped into bed as Lando switched the Tv on ready to settle down for the night.

"I'm really sorry about that interview earlier baby. I don't know what got into Oscar and I it must've been the champagne." He said trying to lightheartedly address the elephant in the room. "It's fine. Honestly. The press will write whatever they want anyway so we may as well play with them and give them some juicy gossip." She replied playfully. "What! Really! Are you like ready to be public with our relationship ... Well not relationship yet but ..." lando said as Sophie interrupted him. "Relationship? I'm pretty sure you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet so it doesn't count." She replied playfully. "Just you wait." Lando replied.

The conversation went on for another hour until they both settled down for the night ready for the race tomorrow.