23

As the night went on more and more champagne was consumed by everyone there. Lando had introduced Sophie to his friends and family but it was all just a bit of a drunken blur. Sophie and Lando were the life and soul of the party dancing all night long on the dance floor with other drivers and team members joining them briefly before they got tired and headed back to the bar but Lando and Sophie were running on pure adrenaline and alcohol.

They savoured every moment of the night, wanting to keep each moment forever engraved into their memories. As the night started coming to a close the music shifted to be slower songs as Sophie wrapped her arms around Lando's shoulders and Lando grabbed Sophie's waist with both of his hands they slowly danced with there body's closely connected. Everyone was in awe of their connection and could see just how happy they are together.

Everything was perfect.

Finally as Lando and Sophie were one of the last few people still partying they decided to call it a night and head to their hotel room. They stumbled down the long corridors of the hotel laughing and giggling at how intoxicated they were but it didn't matter they were still having fun.

As they reached the hotel room Lando shut the door behind them and dragged Sophie into the bathroom while he turned the shower on. "Come in with me" lando said with a smirk appearing on his face. "What really ?" Sophie responded not picking up on Landos hints. "Yes Sophie. I don't wanna be apart from you even for one moment tonight." As those words left Lando's lips they both started stripping off and headed into the shower together still laughing and enjoying their night.

One thing led to another and they savoured each and every moment.

After their shower they both got into bed exhausted from such a busy and emotional day. Lando pulled Sophie into his chest as they both laid there staring into each others eyes. "I want everyday to be as good as this one" lando spoke breaking the silence between them. "Everyday is already this good when I have you around." Sophie spoke before laying her head down on Landos chest.

The silence consumed the room once more. Before Lando interrupted "I love you Soph." Sophie's head shot back up to look at Lando who had a nervous smile plastered on his face. "I love you too Lando." She replied as Lando immediately pulled her closer and closed the gap between their lips.

The pair headed to sleep as they were both so fighting to keep their eyes open but Lando's mind was racing. Everything has worked out perfectly.