Monta archives 🎀

The water in the lake was clear: turquoise blue and limpid. Rebecca was delighted to dive in. The scent of lavender caressed her nose. The young woman found it relaxing and soothing. She daydreamed. Berenice and Catherine occupied her thoughts. Her best friend must have been enjoying her Erasmus trip. As for Catherine, she was probably worried about Rebecca. In the distance, Sauron was undressing. Rebecca sat up slightly as she watched him. Curious, she watched him bathe. Embarrassed to see him naked, she turned away shyly, but the elf's beauty was stunning and captivating. Sauron knew that Rebecca was secretly watching him, but he didn't seem to mind. The young woman was entranced by the elf's body. Rebecca regained her composure and turned a few times to admire him. Sauron continued his grooming without paying her any attention. She realised that she was being voyeuristic - it wasn't like her to behave like that. She hurriedly put on her clothes and left the lake without looking back.

On the way back, Rebecca heard voices in her head. The mummified vampire was beckoning her back to his tent. She hurried to join him without arousing suspicion. When she arrived at the tent, the mummified Docile had some news about her mother's situation. Rebecca was eager to hear it.

"She's still in Izbur... Nothing very serious to report..."

"I'm reassured and Louis Gerard?" asked Rebecca, worried.

"He's nowhere to be found... It's as if he's masked his scents... The Elite Hunters are tracking him in complete silence. I think he must have crossed Zone Zero," feared the mummified vampire helplessly.

Before leaving, the mummified Docile exchanged a few words with her.

"I think you need to prepare yourself to serve humans and the Hunter World. You need to know who the Traitor was so that you don't make the same mistake he did..."

"How do I go about it?" implored the young woman, motivated.

"There's no trace of him, everyone's forgotten about him... Perhaps I can give you some advice," shared the mummified Docile, serenely. "If you go to Monta in the Kingdom of Izbur, there's a famous library where all the archives are kept, in a room guarded by Nephs. You'll find out who this boy was. Final warning: the room is highly secure."

Rebecca was very fond of the vampire, he always looked after her. The mummified Docile vanished with a mighty gasp. Suddenly, a beam of light appeared outside the tent: Ralph had just arrived at the camp. He had planned to go out and do some shopping in the Kingdom of Izbur. This was the perfect opportunity to carry out his research, Rebecca thought. Ralph's followers immediately followed him into the portal that led to Izbur.

This Kingdom was known for its science and research into advanced technology. Numerous towers criss-crossed the sky, and there were researchers inside making munitions. The scientific aspect of the city made the streets glow and overflow with light. Steampunk style was everywhere. Clockworks were used as steps in the various establishments. There were academies for researchers and officers. The presence of trolls and wizards was rare. Izbur was home to the Nephs. The area was full of rough slopes and narrow streets. The emblem of the Kingdom of Izbur was displayed on all the major signs. In the centre of the town, there was a marble statue in the main square. It was the effigy of Malvin Cross and his wolf. As with most monuments, a quotation was engraved: "Hunting is not a profession, it's a species that must be protected. Let's build a better world so that we can live in time". Rebecca was captivated by the sites. She looked around in wonder. Ralph approached Rebecca, smiling slightly.

"You'll discover many more statues. Thomas Klein's statue is just down the road. If we have time, we'll go and see it!" Ralph promised thoughtfully.

The Mentor got their attention and handed them a parchment. On it was a list of things to buy.