First mission 1/2 🎀

In the Hunter World, time passed extremely quickly. The seasons in Arahsmurd differed from those of humans. There was no summer. In the other kingdoms, the climate changed considerably. The Kingdom of Forticia was known for its winter season, but depending on the location, veils of protection against the weather could emerge. The village of Fields of Wheat - a particularly sunny place - had many fields of protection against winter. While the flowers disappeared to mark the end of the season, Rebecca practised her shooting. Golmatan gave her advice on everything: combat, shooting techniques and medicine. Rebecca became more and more skilled and precise at shooting. Her knowledge of the Hunter world was growing. Thanks to Golmatan's kindness, she knew the virtues of medicinal plants. Every day, her links with the Phantom and the Metamorph grew stronger. 

Sweety underwent major physical changes alongside them. The wolf was also evolving in combat, and during the night of the full moon he became faster as he developed his own abilities. As time went by, Rebecca got used to eating the local food. The vampire heart repelled her every time, but she forced herself to eat it. Once in her mouth, her body rejected it. The unpleasant texture reminded her of redcurrant jelly, which she detested.

Rebecca wanted to integrate into this new world and prove that she wasn't afraid to take on challenges, something she wouldn't have done in her previous life with humans.Naar was training on his own, avoiding the slightest contact with the others.Seeing him behave in this way made Rebecca realise that she was once like him: a loner. Rufus remained Naar's only true friend, and he refused to maintain their bond. The Goth even described him as antisocial... As for Sauron, he wasn't as detestable as he was, but contemptuous and self-sufficient. The one thing they had in common was that they were both pretty asses, Rebecca criticised. 

In the middle of the night, the future Elite Hunters gathered around the fire. Naar and Sauron were missing. All was quiet in the surrounding area. The wood crackled under the blazing fire that Golmatan had lit. Together, the three friends reviewed the information they had obtained in Monta. A lead seemed to be emerging.

"Concerning Trent Klein, the archives say that he disappeared without a trace and that he sided with the vampires..." said Golmatan.

"That's impossible," said Rebecca, confused. "He was in Picardie, not with the vampires."

"We believe you," assured Rufus. "But why did he act for the vampires? And why you?"

Rebecca was tormented. She shook her head to clear her head. Golmatan continued his research while Rufus brushed the back of his wolf. He had just received another piece of information.

"The elders said that Trent's team-mates died in the Great War, but in reality it was he who killed them, except for one..."

"Who was it?" insisted Rebecca, full of hope.

"Charushila Rahman... They say she's lost her mind," asserted Golmatan. "She's in a psychiatric hospital in Vengard. It's highly protected."

This time, it won't be easy to get in... As far as I'm concerned, they've kept this woman in total silence. I think she knows things.

The Kingdom was hiding an important part of the mystery surrounding Trent Klein. Rebecca was determined to find out why the Kingdom of Arahsmurd had isolated this woman. Rebecca's immediate task was to bring Trent back to the Kingdom. Trent Klein was the key to saving her mother. If she succeeded in this feat, it would be a double win. Rebecca would prove the existence of her hero and she would advance research by extracting his effluvium. Suddenly, Sauron appeared. Rufus was startled to see him emerge from the shadows. He took his place beside them, grilling a few insects on the end of a stick.Golmatan hid the archives while the Hybrid Hunter ate. Rebecca was suspicious of his presence. Sauron was not one to invite himself. Suddenly, he pulled a newspaper article out of his pocket and threw it in Rebecca's face. Rebecca grabbed it and read it slowly: