Epilogue (Part 2)

Caius

Caius' POV

"Hello, Lev!? You hear me? Are you going or not?" Saveena said on the other line.

"I'm in, so can you hang up now? I'm busy." I said and aimed on the target.

"Are you on a mission?"

"Yes, I have to finish now. Papa has something for me again after this. So my schedule is hectic."

"Okay fine, just don't overdo it." She said and hang up.

Well, it's not like I have a choice to disobey my father. I grow up without my biological father. Mom said he died on a plane accident. That's why I grow up longing for someone I can call father. And when mom remarried, I thought I finally found a family.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and the rest of my siblings. It's just that I feel like something is still missing.

And when I met her, that's when I knew what I've been missing this whole time. It's the comfort.

Elli made me feel like family is the one that will comfort you in every way.

I never planned to fall inlove with her. Not to mention the first time I saw her. I have no idea that she's a girl. Palagi ko siyang nakikita sa likod ng school. I just observed her at hindi sinubukang lumapit sa kanya. Palagi ko siyang nahuhuling naninigarilyo. Until I've had enough, and finally approached her.

I tried to compose myself while talking to her. But everytime she utter words on that small lips, I couldn't stop myself and kissed her. Knowing that she's a guy.

And I found out her little secret by accident. So I came out with that stupid idea of marrying her just for show.

I tried to ignore my feelings. I tried to push away the thought of falling in love with her. Pero iba ang pakiramdam ko pag kasama ko siya. Even though both our family is against it.

"The Davis huh, you sure about this Levi?" My father said. I knew it, he doesn't like the idea of linking to the Davis. And I don't know for what reason.

"Yes father."

"Even though you know that I'm against it?"

"Yes father." And I felt the hard palm of his hand on my cheeks after I said that.

"I know I want you to get married, but I didn't say that you can marry just anyone, specially the Davis."

That's the very first time I disobeyed my father. At kung kailan kaya ko ng tanggapin sa sarili ko na mahal ko siya. She left, without trace, without words.

°°°

"What are you doing here?" I asked her when she suddenly grab the liquor I'm drinking.

She heave a sigh and looked at the girls in my table.

"Get the hell out." I said kaya nagsitayuan ang mga babaeng nakaupo.

"Have a seat." Alok ko kay Ziah.

"Ayoko, hindi naman ako magtatagal sa mabahong lugar na 'to." Maataray niyang turan.

"Suit yourself." Balewalang sabui ko rito.

"I know where she is." Pukaw atensyon niya sa'kin. Napatingin ako sa kanya. Sinubukan kong huwag ipakita ang totoong nararamdaman ko.

I've used all my connection but she's great at hiding. She has no social media from the start. Ni bank account wala akong mahanap. Nawala na lang siya na parang bula.

After she left, hinanap ko siya sa pamilya niya. But her uncle doesn't know where she is. Even her cousin—Hak is nowhere to be found. Ziah doesn't also have an idea na umalis pala ito.