Chapter 1

Vianne POV

They trapped me in a cage like I was a monster.

Imperium was a place that ran off of dragon energy and I was half-dragon.

Then the ninja saved me.

How could I repay them?

I don't think I can.

I overheard a conversation in between Ras and a girl with pink hair that worked for the Empress. I think her name was Jordana.

They were planning on taking more dragon energy for Ras's master? Who could that be?

I should tell the ninja, but where do I find them? Maybe I should take care of this myself. I don't know what to do. The Merge messed up a lot of things. I don't even know where my sister went... I hope she's okay. 

I stroll through the Crossroads, not knowing what to do. I don't like attention, not one bit. So I keep my dragon side hidden and lay low. I changed my name to Vianne because my real name is too out of the ordinary. I mean, Devila as a name, who wouldn't suspect that? I walk into my apartment. I am a teenager who works at a coffee shop so I get money to pay for rent.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. "Hello?" I question. There was a kid at the door who looked around my age. "Hi, would you like some pie?" the boy in orange asks. "Sure, what flavor?" I reply. "Snowberry! Straight from the Never Realm!" he tells me."Snowberry? Never heard of it," I say. "Oh! Would you like to try it?" he exclaims. "Sure!" I cheerfully respond. After the boy leaves, I eat the pie and realize that I forgot to pay for it. I run outside "Hey! I fo-". But they were already gone. How could I forget to pay him? Luckily I spotted him very fast. "Hey! I forgot to pay you!" I shout. "No, it's fine you don't need to pay," the boy says. "Please let me, it feels wrong to me if I don't pay," I plead. "It's okay, miss," a boy in green reassures. "May I ask your name, sir?" I ask. "Lloyd Garmadon," he replies. He's the green ninja.I can tell him about Ras and Jordana's plan. " Hey Lloyd, can I talk to you?" I ask. "Sure," Lloyd responds. We went to a private area in the Crossroads and that's when I told him. "Ras and Jordana are planning to take dragon energy for Ras's master," I said. "Who's his master?" Lloyd asks. "I don't know," I reply. "Will you help us?" Lloyd asked. I don't know what to say, if I go with them, I risk them finding out I'm half-dragon. But I can't stay back when dragons and possibly people are in danger. "Where do we begin?"