Chapter 9

Devila POV

"What happened?" I ask "You lost control," Angel says "Oh... sorry" A dragon walks up to me "Hey buddy," I say "Riyu!" Sora shouts "Oh that's your name isn't it buddy?" I say "Oh we never introduce you to him" Sora says" Yeah but he likes to hang out with me, right buddy? I say, "Ryu makes some happy noises "Really!? Do you think he knows about your dragon form?" Sora asks "If I had to guess he could probably sense I was part dragon," I say "That was crazy..." Kai says "Sorry Kai and Lloyd'' I apologize "You should apologize to Arin'' Lloyd says "What did I do to him?" I ask, worried "You hurt him," Kai says "Kai! Devila is sensitive to this stuff..." Angel says "How bad...is he hurt? '' I ask, even more worried than before. "Not bad, you scratched his eye but that's it," Lloyd says "Okay...I'll talk to him," I say.

Why do I always get fevers after I turn into a dragon? I can't keep doing this... I hurt someone... a friend...I'm a monster... I lost their trust, didn't I? What have I become...? "Arin, I want to say I'm sorry," I say "For what? You've done nothing wrong" Arin says "They haven't told you..." I whisper to myself "Tell me what?" Arin asks "That dragon that hurt you was me...I lost control... I didn't mean to hurt you" I say "You lost control so it wasn't your fault," Arin says trying to comfort me "But I still feel guilty... I hurt you... A friend" I say, tears threatening to escape my eyes "Please don't cry" Arin says and pulls me into a hug. I couldn't hold the tears back and they started streaming down my face "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry"

(Timeskip by the sibling duo)

I hate breaking down in front of people, it's embarrassing. There is only one person that I'll allow to see me break down and that person is Angel. I can't believe I broke down in front of Arin... that's so embarrassing. "Sis, are you okay?" Angel asks "Yeah... Just embarrassed" I respond "Why?" Angel asks "Because I broke down in front of Arin" I reply "It's okay to let your emotions out" Angel says "It makes me weak" I say "No, emotions are a part of who you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise" Angel says "Thanks sis" I say, thankfully "No problem and if you need anyone to talk to you can always talk to me" Angel says "I know thanks" I say "I love you my little dragon" she says "Love you too sis" I say "Hey, do they still trust me?" I ask "Of course they do... I was with them earlier and they were all worried about you" Angel replies. would they forgive me... I'm scared ... I want to run away... run away and never come back, but I can't leave Angel... maybe I can take a walk... yeah that will help take my mind off things.