Chapter 18

Angel's POV

We get thrown into a prison. "We couldn't save her..." I say under my breath "We have to keep trying! We can't give up! We have to get out of here!" Kai shouts "How do we get out of here?" I ask "It's pointless I can't do anything but give up" I continue "Angel...even when it looks like you can't do anything and you want to give up just remember ninja never quit," Lloyd says "But I'm not a ninja! I don't even know Spinjitzu or other ninja things" I say "but you have an elemental power and that's something all ninjas have," Nya says "Yeah don't bring yourself down just for not knowing something," Kai says "Plus we can teach you spinjitzu if you want," Zane says "I'd like that," I say "I should be able to pick the lock but it will take a little bit," Zane say "Angel I been wondering what was Devi's first transformation like?" Nya asks "Oh! It was chaotic, I almost died" I reply "What!" Lloyd says, shocked "Let me start from the beginning"

My sister and I were playing tag in the forest. She was starting to transform and we rushed her to our brother's room and he sent her to her room. I could hear her screams of pain and I couldn't be with her while she was going through this because my brother was holding me back. "DEVILA" I yelled "JACOB LET ME GO! LET ME HELP MY SISTER! LET ME BE THERE FOR HER WHILE SHE'S IN" I yelled at him "Angel...please if I let you go to her she's gonna hurt" Jacob said "I don't care! That's my sister!" I shouted. I broke out of my brother's grip and I ran to my sister's room "ANGEL" My brother shouted behind me. I got in the room to see a dragon in front of me "Devi?" I said. She growled at me and attacked me "Sis! Please... it's okay, it's just me!" I shouted. I realized that she wasn't herself at the moment and I knew what I had to say to get her back "If you want to kill me go ahead but just know that I love you" I said. I was bleeding from the wound she gave me and it was getting to the point where it felt like I couldn't move, I was so weak and blood was all over the floor. Thankfully she went back to normal but I had passed out before I could see her back to normal.

"Wow," Nya says "At least you're alive," Lloyd says "I got it," Zane says "Okay, let's move out," Kai says. We walk around the Shadow Dojo, careful not to get caught again. Suddenly Lloyd stops "Why di-shh" Lloyd cuts off Kai "Ras' master walks by the hallway we are in but doesn't go in that hallway instead he goes into a room and closes the door behind himself.''Do you think Devi is in the room Ras' Master came out of?" Lloyd asks "Let's check it out," I say. We walk to the door of the room and open it enough so we can see inside "Devi!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ras' Master POV

I hate seeing my dear Angel so sad and I hate that I have to trap her in a room but it has to be done. We need dragon energy so I can be more powerful. I hate the fact that I have to drain a friend's dragon energy but if I can get more energy to protect the people I care about then I will take the opportunity. I'm sorry my Dear Angel but it has to be done so I can protect you.