Chapter 2

As we walk to the Monastery of Spinjitzu, my palms are now sweaty and my heart is pounding. Why did I come? Will they trust me? I could feel the dragon part of me trying to come out but I shut it down. But I can't do that forever...it will happen soon. "You okay...um...I don't think you told me your name," Lloyd says. "Oh! My fault, my name is Vianne '' I reply. "That's a nice name," the boy in orange says nicely. "Thanks, what's your name?" I ask. "Arin!" he tells me. "Nice to meet you"I greet. "Nice to meet you too," Arin replies. We are at the Monastery finally. I am so nervous about what they will think of me. Lloyd opens the monastery doors and I saw most of the Ninja and a few dragons populating the courtyard. "This looks so cool!" I say in awe. "Who is she?" a girl in blue asks Lloyd. "This is Vianne," Lloyd says as he introduces me. "Vianne, this is Nya, the boy in red is Kai, and the one with pink hair is Sora." He continues, pointing at each person as he describes them. Then someone shouts "What about me? I'm clearly the best so I should be introduced first." "And that is Wyldfyre," Lloyd says breathlessly as he points to a girl with red hair standing on a dragon. "They seem...chaotic," I say. "Oh trust me, they are, '' Kai says as he brushes off a small flame on his ninja suit.

Wyldfire is an interesting person. She was raised by a dragon. That's cool but at least she was free... she has power that she most likely inherited from her dragon father, something Imperium could have used. we both are basically normal in terms of looking like a human. But even when I looked normal, I still got captured and put into a cage for years of my life. I'm happy for Wyldfyre... she didn't have to go through what I did but at the same time I'm jealous and upset. Why did she get freedom and I didn't? Well, at least I'm free now. "You okay, Vianne?" Nya questions. "Yeah I was just thinking about something," I reply. "Oh okay," Nya says uncertainly. Would they still like me if they knew? Of course they will, they have dragons here after all. Unless they're tricking me.