Chapter 20

Devila's POV

"It can't be..." I say "Logan?" Angel says "You know him?" Lloyd questions "he was a friend of ours, now he is an enemy," I say "Devi please, you know he wouldn't have done this without a reason" Angel says "Angel dear I wanted more power to protect you" Logan says "That's ridiculous! Angel is perfectly capable of defending herself! I may be her sister but even I am not that protective over her!" I shout at him "I'm with my sister here, I can defend myself" Angel says "But you don't have to if I can protect you" he says "Yes but draining dragon energy isn't the way plus you were draining my sister's dragon energy which is something you know I won't let slide!" she shouts "It's the Ninja, isn't it?" He says "What?" Angel questions "They manipulated you into believing I was the bad guy" he replies, "I told the ninja the Ras was planning to take more dragon energy for you so keep the ninja out of this" I say "It was you... you are the one manipulating everyone" He says "No I'm not!" I shout at him "You will die for that!" Logan says as he starts attacking with his sword. I started fighting with my axe in my hands (Angel brought it) and the other ninja joining the battle, Angel is trying to decide if she should fight him or not "Angel! Stay back!" I say "Why does she get to stay back?" Kai asks "Because Logan was Angel's boyfriend" I reply "I knew it!" Nya shouts "It does matter now he betrayed her anyway," I say "I never intended to betray her b- YOU LEFT HER CRYING FOR DAY" I yell cutting Logan off "I didn't mean to," he says "Devi please calm down I don't need- It doesn't matter what you intended to do it or not because now you'll die for it" I say to Logan, cutting of Angel but then something pierce through me "Devi!"