Chapter 8

Angel POV 

I knock on Devila's door... no answer. I open the door, she is not there. Where did she go? I'll ask the others, maybe they know where she went. "Hey do any of you know where Devila is?" I ask. "No," Nya replies for everyone. "I don't know where she went," I say, sadly. "We'll find her, I promise," Nya swears. "Okay."

Where did she go? She likes to go into the forest to calm down from stress. Maybe she is there, I hope. I walk to the living room and see that Arin's eye was scratched by something. "What happened!?" I ask, surprised. "Something scratched Arin's eye while he was selling pies," Nya answers. "What was it? I ask, while taking care of Arin's eye. "A dragon," Arin mutters. "What color?" I'm a little nervous. "Wh- Just answer me." I cut Sora off "Brown," Arin replies."Oh no," I think to myself.

"Where?" I ask. "Near the forest," Arin responds. "Thank you," I say as I start running towards the forest. But Kai and Lloyd follow behind me; this isn't good. If they get hurt she is going to blame herself. "Devila!" I shout. "She's no-" Kai gets cut off by a loud roar. Suddenly the dragon tries to attack us, all of us are able to dodge the attack. "What t- shh" I cut Kai off. Suddenly the dragon tried to attack us, all of us were able to dodge the attack "Is that her!? Lloyd asks "Yes but she is out of control we have to get her back in control." I say/ "How do we get her back in control?" Kai asks. "About that... you guys have to distract her while I get something," I say. "WHAT!" Kai shouts. "I won't be long... hopefully," I say running back to the monastery. I hope she didn't lose it in the merge... I don't know what I'd do if she did. I walk into Devila's room, She didn't lose it! I grab what I need and I sprint out of the room.

"Did you get what you needed?" Kai asks while dodging the dragon's attacks. "Yeah, but I need to get close to her," I reply. "You're crazy," Lloyd shouts. "Thank you," I responded calmly. "We'll try," Lloyd says. I have a bad habit of humming when I'm nervous and this situation is no different and I start humming. Something on the ground starts glowing... my necklace... she had my necklace, I thought I lost it after the merge "Lloyd! Get that necklace for me please!" I shout. "Why?" Lloyd questions "Just give it to me," I say. Lloyd throws me the necklace and the dragon gets distracted and she also calms down a bit, my necklace is made out of something that can calm dragons if that's the right word. It's made out of dragon stone or at least the crystal-like part is and it's only a small piece, Devila has a full dragon stone... I just need her to touch it. I aim my bow because the dragon is attacking again and I shoot the arrow at her to distract her and then I get close and tap her with the dragon stone.