Chapter 23

Angel's POV

"Her pulse is low, I'm not sure she'll make it" Nya's words ring in my head. I'm going to lose my sister... my dragon. I can't let that happen. My necklace has a healing ability but I might pass out. It's fine as long as Devila survives. I begin to use the necklace's power to heal her and then after I finish I fall to the ground.

Devila's POV

I wake up to see my sister on the ground. At least she was still conscious "I told you not to use the necklace!" I shout "I know but Nya said you might not make it so I wanted to make sure that you'd be okay," Angel says "Look I get that you were worried but don't use the necklace," I say "Fine," She says

Logan's POV

"You're telling me that the forbidden five can be resurrected by getting sacrifices, striking a gong that I had for a long time but didn't know what it was for, and getting a spell?" I ask "Yes sir," Ras says "How do you get a spell," I ask "I don't know sir," Ras says "Whatever paint- I mean Cinder!" I shout "I'm right here sir" Cinder says "oh... go find the mallet to this gong" I say "What's the gongs name?" Cinder asks "The gong of shattering" Ras replies "Yeah what he said just go get it for me...I will not tolerate it if you come back empty handed" I say in a strict tone. Cinder nods then he turns into smoke and leaves "Ras leave now, I want to talk to my captive she will be one of the sacrifices" I say "Are you trying to get Angel to kill you?" Ras asks "No" I respond "Then why are you sacrificing one of h- DON'T QUESTION ME" I shout cutting Ras off "sorry sir" Ras says "LEAVE NOW" I yell and he immediately leaves "You know you've changed...and not in a good way, you want to protect Angel then why fight her "The elemental master of light says "I... how powerful are the forbidden five, they must be powerful if they're forbidden right" I say

Devila's POV

It's been a few weeks and nothing has happened but I keep getting visions like I know source dragons get visions but why am I getting them I'm not even a source dragon...I'm not even fully dragon. These visions are warning me about the blood moon but for now I'll keep it to myself... I need more information. I notice how tired Lloyd has been recently and it worries me, I wonder what's been keeping him up. I hope he's okay.

(Time skip to Devi going to bed)

I walk to my room to go to bed and I see Lloyd looking very tired "hey, try you get some sleep tonight, okay" I say "okay" Lloyd say "if you need anything we're here for you" I say "Dev, have you felt like a dream isn't really a dream...like it's more important?" Lloyd ask "like a vision? If so yes.. Recently in fact but don't worry about it, it's not real and will never be real" I say "okay, thanks" he say "anytime now try to rest" I say "okay" He says as he walks into his room. "I hope he's okay but for now I need some sleep" I thought as I walk to my room and lay down on my bed. I'm about to fall asleep when I heard something break in Lloyd's room so I get off my bed and walk out my room to see Lloyd already out his room talking to Mr. Frohickey "What's going on?" I ask "Devi come on we got to go find Arin, Riyu and Sora" Lloyd says "Are they at the crossroads?" I ask "Probably" He says "Well let's go" I say as I walk outside to fight Arin, Sora and my dragon buddy, Riyu, Lloyd follows behind me. When we found them they were fighting the paintbrush also known as Cinder with two wolf mask people "wolf mask" I whisper to myself as Lloyd jumps in the fight to protect Arin, Riyu and Sora "Lloyd... I left my axe" I say "That's fine just focus on protecting Arin, Sora and Riyu" Lloyd says "Got it" I say as I hop down to protect Arin, Sora and Riyu then Cinder threw a smoke thingy and it blew up and we were hit with smoke...a lot of it. When the smoke cleared Cinder and the two wolf mask furries were gone "Why were we fighting the paintbrush?" I ask "He stole something..." Arin says " What did he steal?" I ask "A mallet to a gong" Sora says "The blood moon ritual..." I whisper to myself "The blood moon is coming!" Lloyd shouts "How do you know about the blood moon!?" I ask "I've been having visions" Lloyd replies "so I'm not the only one having vision"