Chapter 13

Devila POV

He knocked out Angel... MY SISTER I'm gonna kill him "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER" I yell "Aw someone upset because I hurt their sister "I'm gonna kill you!" I shout, grabbing my axe "Try me" Cinder says, grabbing his sword.

(After fighting)

"You've lost and now you're coming with us," Cinder says "No... Not again" I whisper to myself "You did this to yourself, now come with me or I kill your sister," Cinder says "Fine! But don't lay a finger on my sister!" I shout "Of course" He responds

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

(Angel's POV)

I wake up in the medical room. "You're awake!" Nya shouts "My head... is Devi safe?" I say, worried "No, Cinder got her," Nya says "No..." I say under my breath "We have to save her" I say "You need to rest" Nya says "My sister is in danger! I have to save her!" I shout "Calm down Angel, you need to heal, you're luck we found you when we did because you're head was bleeding a lot and the wound could open up again if you go to safe your sister now," Nya says "Save her for me, please," I say "We are going to wait for you to heal," she says "No, we don't have time to waste please just save her," I say "We will I promise"

Nya leaves the room a few minutes later. I hope my sister is okay. I swear if they hurt her I'll kill them all but for now, I'm stuck in bed, not able to do anything. When I can fight again they'll pay for taking my little dragon.