Chapter 11

"We have to go help," I say grabbing my axe "Should I bring my spear (Lance) or my bow," Angel asks "Use the Lance but bring the bow just in case," I say I'm used to fighting with weapons and I know how to strategize... Let's hope they listen.

"What's go- you again" Cinder the paintbrush cut me off "his hair does look like a paintbrush" Angel comments "I know right!? we need to focus" I say. The enemy has surrounded us and wildfire is being as reckless as ever... perhaps we can use that to our advantage "Angel can you see if your elemental powers merge with wildfire's elemental powers" I say "That's not going to work but okay" She says "I don't have any knowledge on element powers" I say "You kn- don't try to outsmart me" I cut Angel off. Angel uses her element power at the same time as wildfire and nothing happens "Don't say it, Devila" Angel says, knowing I was going to say something bad "But I was right" she continues "Hey! I don't know as much as you" I say. So we can't use wildfire to our advantage, that's fine "Don't worry sis, we'll figure out how to defeat them" she says. Angel fires an arrow at Cinder but he catches it, he didn't expect Angel to use her element power to make star shurikens and throw them at Cinder, they hit his arm "Nice" Kai says "Thanks" Angel replies "You'll pay for that" Cinder says "Don't touch her paintbrush" I say, My eyes turn dark red because they do that when i'm mad "Si- IM NOT A PAINTBRUSH" Cinder shouts which cuts Angel off. Angel is trying so hard not to laugh at how much he looks like a paintbrush. Cinder commands the wolf mask to attack us "Angel you ready?" I ask "Of course" She responds. She grabs her lance and swings it, sending a wave of stars and I hit the ground with my axe and since I'm part dragon it causes the ground to crack "The sibling combo" I say "Devila! Be Careful! We don't want the monastery to get damaged" Nya says "Sorry!" I reply.

(Timeskip because I can't write battle scenes)

I'm glad I was able to fight them off...with help of course but this won't be the last time I know it. "I wonder if Cinder works for Ras's master as well," I say to myself. I was about to fall asleep when a hand was put on my mouth "Don't fight" it was Ras.