Chapter 12

Angel POV

"Devila!" I shout after seeing that someone broke into the monastery "What's going on" Nya says "Someone broke into the monastery... I thought they would try to take my sister. I reply "GET OFF M- BE QUIET" Ras cuts Devila off "Devi!" I shout. I run to her room, her dragon parts are showing just like before when we were arguing. I grab her and pull her away from Ras but she keeps lunging at him "Devila enough! Control yourself" I shout. Devi keeps growling at Ras "Bring her to your room and calm her down, Well handle Ras" Lloyd says "Okay"

After struggling to get Devila out of the room and into my room, I try to calm her down again since Ras isn't in this room "Devi, you need to control yourself!" I shout "Please calm down my little dragon" I continue "Angel?" Devila questions "Yes it's me" I answer. She still has her dragon parts "Where is Ras so I c- you're still not completely yourself" I cut Devi off "I'm perfectly fine!" Devi shouts "No you're not and we don't need you transforming again," I say "He'll hurt you! I can't risk that happening! She shouts "he wants you more than he wants me," I say "I guess you're right," she says, calming down "good now- I know I know" Devi cuts me. She goes back to normal "sorry" Devi says "no it's fine," I say. "I love you my little dragon," I tell her "I love you too, sis...my star" she replies "Star?" I question "You have a nickname for me so I made one for you" She replies "Aww thanks sis" I say "You consider Ras a furry right? I ask "Of course I do" She responds "your just going to keep calling him that right?" I ask "You know so well," she says "Of course I do, I'm your sister," I say "Any way we need to- SURPRISE ATTACK" Cinder shouts cutting me off and attacking me from behind with his sword. "ANGEL" Devila shouts "Devi" I whisper before falling unconscious.