Chapter 3

The next day of camp came quickly, and Taehyun headed over there on his bike, pedaling through the urban streets of downtown Seoul. Truth be told, he hated doing that, but the boy had overslept and didn't want to wait for the bus or subway, and his mom had to give up their car ages ago.

The bike it is.

Taehyun arrived five minutes before the first session began, out of breath and exhausted to the bone from the intense biking. He wished he could just sit down and not do anything for half an hour, but rehearsals are not not gonna be held today just 'cause of him.

"Gotta suck it up."

"Suck up what?"

He felt someone throw their arm around his narrow shoulders and rub his fluffy brown hair until it was messy.

"Hey!!! Beom, why?!"

Beomgyu only laughed.

"I heard you say suck it up. What did you mean by that—"

Taehyun lightly smacked his head, making Beomgyu yelp out loud and rub his head in pain.

"Keep your stupid thoughts in your stupid brain," he warned.

"Alright alright sorry."

The smaller playfully scoffed at him.

And then a random thought crossed his mind.

"I wonder if we'll meet someone in camp. You know, stuff that happens in Kdramas?"

"Mhm yeah. I mean, so many girls, and even guys, kept simping over me if you didn't notice," Beomgyu chuckled.

You were too busy ogling at Soobin.

Taehyun laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, they have every reason to. You're handsome Beom."

"So are you Taehyun."

"Me? Nah, my eyes are too big."

"I think that's your charming point. It's unusual to find such big eyes in Korea."

The brunette shrugged.

"Also, Mom agreed to carpool you, and not just when we have a sleepover like yesterday," Beomgyu said.

"Oh really? Thanks!"

Noticing the time, the two entered the building in order to not be late, but were then greeted by the main host.

"Hello guys, I need help from one of you," Eunji said.

"Oh what is it?" Beomgyu asked.

"We need one more person to help carry all the snacks and food we ordered."

"I can go," Beomgyu offered.

"Okay great."

He was about to go when Taehyun tugged on his sleeve.

"Beom, what about rehearsal?"

"Tell whoever we have that I'll be late!"

"Okay..."

Guess it'll be just me for now.

And so he walked towards the schedule board to check what he had first.

As it turns out, Taehyun's group was having dance class first.

The teacher was a woman named Ho Sojung. She introduced herself a little, and it turns out she had a lot of experience in dancing.