ᴘᴀʀᴛ→1

Hie barbies
Here's the first update
Enjoy 😉✨

______________________________________

On a super dark night, the rain was like a big, loud party. It was pitch black, and the raindrops were like drumbeats on the roof and ground. The air smells wet and cool. You can't see much because the rain was like a thick curtain. The streets get all shiny, and it's like the world is having a big, noisy bath in the dark...

When two unknown figures walked in front of the big orphanage and left from their immediately leaving an bucket and it wasn't empty but had a baby inside it, who was crying it's heart out because of hunger and rain which wasn't going to stop nor the baby had any shelter over his head, the neat bucket was placed at the gate beneath the vast black sky from where water was dripping like crazy...

The guard came to his small area from where he always guards and keeps eye on everyone and everything, when he came back he heard loud voice of baby's crying with some incoherent words, when he got out he panicked seeing the baby sitting in the water filled bucket crying hard, he shouted for help and called to the owner immediately..

And at the midnight they all rushed outside seeing the emergency, they rescued kids many times, but this was strange as how someone can be this cruel to leave such innocent live in this harsh state..

''sir i came after taking a nap and saw this''...said the security men with a deep sigh..

''any clue, who came and how this baby ended up here''...the owner also known as Jerry asked picking up the baby in his arms who was still crying..

''will check the CCTV sir''...he replied getting a small nodd..

As Jerry was about to kick that poor bucket he noticed something, a co-worker spoke up causing him to halt in his action and to look at him...

''sir there's a poly bag inside it, look carefully''...said co-worker as it was also an difficulty to see something in that dim light and the rain wasn't helping it all, maybe they had umbrellas but it can't cover their eyes and surroundings to prevent water...

''so that was planned, will see this, let's get inside first and take care of this baby''...Jerry said irritated by the fact if yuh don't got the guts to do a upbringing of an child then don't have it, why leaving them like this and if it wasn't for them, what could have happened to this little bean. Only god knows best..

They took the baby inside and immediately removed the drenched clothes and wrapped the fluffy blanket around the body who seemed to calm down a bit, a co-worker made a milk for an hungry child who immediately latched on the feeder, drinking it fastly and hopefully he was fine no fever or something was just shivering and that also got normal when they provided a blanket and turned on the heater..

The baby slept when a co-worker lady took the feeder out of the pouty mouth and cooed as how cute the sight was..

They all took a sigh of relief and then Jerry got reminded of that pouch kept inside the bucket the baby was found, he took that and opened it, and saw the letter inside which said-

Whoever found this baby, we know what we are doing it's just he was a mistake born 4 years ago and now we couldn't keep him with us due to many and  many reasons, if yuh want yuh can take care of him or just kill or throw him somewhere else we don't care, just don't try to reach us by any source neither we can provide him anything now nor we want to, we barely surviving, when he grows up just tell him that his parents died and send him here, although I don't know if yuh will keep him or not but still..
And his name is 'Kim Taehyung', he is 4 years old, take care or not totally upto yuh ofcourse or just send him to another orphanage...

-his mother

''how!? like how can mother be this kinda monster, and even had the audacity to call herself as him mom after throwing him and giving excuses we can't keep because of many reasons? my foot''..Jerry's nose flared out of anger and even other co-workers were also feeling said and angry on the person who did all this and sympathy for the boy who doesn't even know what's happening to him...

''no worries, he is ours from now on, we will take care of this little baby''...Jerry said looking at tae who is all snuggled up to the comfy bed and blanket...

''i must say, he is damn cute''..the lady present there said with a smile while other people present their also nodded agreeing to the fact..

''well yuh all can go back to sleep me and Hyuna is here to watch over him''...the lady named Jessie spoke up..(not the mother Jessie don't get confused, i just took name randomly same with hyuna)

''do take care and if i got to know that yuh both were busy in gossiping then-uh no no sir that won't happen although I believe to not repeat my mistakes and to learn from them''..said Jessie so proudly while Jerry scoffed

''yuh learn from your mistakes that's why I am warning yuh this for the 6th time in a month''..said Jerry while Jessie pouted and Hyuna laughed..

''but it's not always me, she always bringing up spicy topics to talk about and sir yuh know already whatever i do, i do it with passion doesn't matter if it's gossiping or''...Jessie bites her tongue when she herself admitted that yess they do it in a unhealthy amount..

Jessie and Hyuna didn't expected for Jerry to laugh but they also laughed along with other workers..

''i don't blame yuh Jessie, imma blame your tongue which runs like a scissors''...Jerry laughed while she again pouted

''take care, kids would be so excited when we tell them that there's a new member among us''...Jerry smiled remembering the children's happy faces..

''yes sir, afterall he is gonna be youngest among them, they would be so happy''..Hyuna smiled making Jerry nodded who walked out of their saying goodnight to his workers who went to sleep as well leaving to ladies behind who started doing their work which was keeping an eye on baby and to gossip about some spicy topics brings by Hyuna..

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

How was the chapter?
Did something lacked?

Do share your thoughts
And press that mf star my barbiessss

Will meet yuh tomorrow..
I love yuh all<3