ᴘᴀʀᴛ→16

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Tae sat on the worn-out bench in the garden, surrounded by the lively atmosphere of families enjoying their time together. Laughter and chatter filled the air, but a heavy sadness lingered in Tae's eyes as he watched the teenagers, happily engaged with their parents, and the way their parents handling bratty kids that making him to chuckle and sadly smile after

His mind raced with questions about his own origins—questions that echoed in his heart but remained unanswered. Tae glanced at the carefree families, wondering who his parents were, where they were, and why they left him. The ache of not knowing gnawed at him, making a faint smile appear on his lips, tinged with a profound sadness.

Lost in his thoughts, a sudden thud brought Tae back to reality as a soccer ball tapped against his shoes. The group of teenagers playing nearby approached him, their playful demeanor turning into something darker.

"Hey, look at this guy, all alone. Where are your parents, orphan boy?"...one of them sneered, eliciting laughter from the group.

Tae's eyes fell to the ground, tears threatening to spill, if it was for the other topic he would have gave backfire by now but when it comes to these kind of question he can't help but feel extremely vulnerable, He felt the weight of their words, the pain of being an outsider among families. Just as the situation seemed unbearable, Kook emerged from the apartment building, his presence a sudden shield against the mockery.

"What's going on here?"...Kook's voice cut through the tension, his gaze sharp as he assessed the situation...

"Just talking to the lonely kid here''...one of the boy smirked

"Is this how you entertain yourselves? Making fun of someone who's done nothing to you? Move along''...Kook's expression hardened, and he fired back with a fierceness that silenced them...

The teenagers, taken aback by Kook's stern response, retreated with muttered complaints. Kook turned to Tae, his eyes softening as he extended a hand

"Come on, let's get out of here''....he holded tae's hand and started taking him with him to their apartment while tae's head hung down tears flowing like a river..

They reached at their place and tae was immediately to run towards their shared room, he laid down and curled up in ball while kook switch on the light making room more lively, he went to sit on bed and tried to console the boy who is sobbing loudly

"You don't need to pay any attention to them, Tae. They don't understand''...kook said tried to make him understand, his heart clenching at the site, if it wasn't for those teenagers dumb kids he would be in jail murdering people who made his tae's state like this..

"But why, Kook? Why don't I know anything about my parents? Why did they leave me?"....Tae wiping away a stray tear,  finally looked at Kook with nothing but sadness in his eyes..

"Tae, I've been avoiding this conversation for a long time. Your parents left you in front of an o-orphanage, along with a letter. They said they didn't w-want you and not to try to find them''...Kook hesitated, realizing that the time had come to share a painful truth....

"W-what? They didn't want me? But why?"...Tae's eyes widened with shock, and he stammered...

"I don't have all the answers, Tae, They left you without any explanation. I found out about it from Jessie aunt years ago, and I didn't want yuh to be burdened with that pain''...Kook sighed, his gaze heavy with regret...

"Why, Kook? Why did they have to do that? What did I do wrong?"...Tae's emotions erupted, and tears streamed down his face, kook removed his footwears and sat on bed taking him in arms

"Shhh~You didn't do anything wrong, Tae. Sometimes, people make choices that we can't understand, and those bad people don't deserve a angel like yuh. But you have people who care about you, who want to be there for yuh yea? Stop crying now''....kook said softly like he is talking to a toddler and carrased his back

"Why keep this from me? I deserved to know the truth''...Amidst Tae's sobs, he managed to voice his frustration...

''I thought shielding you from this pain would protect yuh, Tae. I didn't want yuh to feel abandoned''...Kook said his grip on Tae never wavering...

And so, in the quiet of that moment, Kook shared the fragmented pieces of Tae's history. Stories of Jessie's care, challenges faced as a child, and the hardships of growing up without knowing one's roots unfolded in the conversation between the two.

''i never knew''...tae whispered as he listened...

''tae let it be, that was past, am here for yuh baby''....kook made tae to look at him in eyes while tae again broke down in tears hugging him tightly, he is more than grateful to have kook by his side..

In the embrace of Kook's support, Tae started to grasp the idea that family wasn't solely about blood connections but also about the bonds formed through shared experiences and unconditional love.

''and what about your parents?''...mumbled tae playing with his fingers while kook was busy staring at tae's side profile

''I don't know about those morons''...said jungkook simply while tae started to laugh making jungkook to chuckle too

''great choice of words koo''...said tae giggling

''tae yuh know what''...kook frowned while tae looked at him again

''yuh were looking ugly while crying''...he lied saying that even though he was still looking so cute

''i know yuh are saying that so I won't cry again''...he pouted slapping his chest lightly

''look who knows me so best''...kook snickered

''dummy we literally grown up with each other''...tae rolled his eyes at him making him amused

''but, promise me yuh won't cry on these shits tae, those morons doesn't deserve your diamonds like tears''...kook said trying to make the environment light

Tae nodded and snuggled more to kook, who wrapped his already wrapped arms around his taetae securely and rested his head on headboard, both sat in a comfortable silence, listening to each other's uneven heart beats and none know when they dozed off to sleep..

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

Do vote and comment barbiessss

I love yuh all<3

Bye bye