ᴘᴀʀᴛ→17

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Over time, Tae and Kook became really comfortable and used to in their shared apartment. Sometimes things were super happy, and other times a bit intense as they figured out how to live together. They didn't just share a place to live but also a bed, and that brought some complicated emotions into the mix. It felt like more than just being friends, and when they cuddled, it was like there was something special there...

But, they never really talked about it. The air between them was filled with things they didn't say, and there was this tension when they were close. The question hung in the air – were their feelings just friendship, or was it something deeper and more meaningful? They weren't sure, and so they just kept going with the flow, avoiding the bigger question for now...

In the bustling cafeteria, Tae and Kook sat together, their laughter blending with the surrounding chatter. The past months had woven a tapestry of shared moments and growing feelings. As Tae completed his studies and entered college getting his friend as senior in the college who is persuing more higher studies in the same college, the duo continued navigating life side by side...

They were busy in their own world when a group of girls approached them with a smirk, and a confident figure came infront of them and gave kook the sweetest smile who looked at her unfazed while tae meddle with his food placing infront of him not caring to look up or something...

''oh hey jungkook, would yuh mind to hangout today?''...she asked sitting beside him, and this time a second didn't moved and tae's head shot up to see the scene and it would be a lie if we say he didn't felt a rush of annoyance and anger bubbling inside him...

''uhm no, we both got some plans to do today''... jungkook said politely, and his friend smirked internally...

''Tomorrow?''

''not possible, we have some other stuff to do''

''day after tomorrow?''

''not possible lily''.... jungkook let out a frustrated sigh while tae laughed out making kook to look at his friend amused when some other girls were giving him side eyes while certain girl fumbled in anger...

''Tae, what did you do to Jungkook?''...she asked glaring at tae who furrows his brows

''do what?''...he asked

''Did you brainwash him or something?''...the girl asked in a tone like it's a fact, both friends looked at her like she is dumb or something?

''Brainwashing? If I possessed such power, I'd be on a beach sipping coconut water, not here dealing with baseless accusations''...tae replied sarcastically

He's never been so disinterested. I know you're influencing him''...said Lily frowning and looked at jungkook who was staring at tae's face continuously

''My influence extends to choosing my daily playlist, not orchestrating Jungkook's love life''...he spatted

''I'm serious, he was good before yuh arrived in this college''...she said rolling her eyes at tae...

Oh, witch, people evolve. It's called personal growth. Nothing to do with my so-called brainwashing''...tae laughed making kook to chuckle as well

''I don't buy it''...she glared at him

Well, unfortunately, my services don't include a money-back guarantee. Life's unpredictable, just like my mood swings, can yuh please go and find someone else for your so-called hangout or yuh would be victim of my hazardous mood swingers''..tae sassed made her to grit her teeths...