ᴘᴀʀᴛ→40

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

In morning as tae gradually stirred from sleep, he noticed a sensation that felt strangely intimate. Slowly opening his eyes, he realized jungkook was nestled against him, latching onto his chest with a gentle, almost instinctive motion, like a child seeking comfort from a parent. Surprised but not wanting to disturb jungkook's peaceful rest, Tae gently brushed a hand through Koo's hair, feeling a mixture of amusement and affection for the endearing moment they shared.

Concerned by the sudden onset of dizziness and nausea, Tae carefully extricated himself from Koo's embrace and hurried to the bathroom. He leaned over the sink, feeling queasy and lightheaded. As he fought back waves of nausea, Tae couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right. Meanwhile, jungkook stirred awake, sensing Tae's absence, and grew concerned upon finding him missing from their embrace.

Upon realizing that Tae was in the bathroom and hearing sounds of discomfort, jungkook's concern spiked. Without hesitation, jungkook rushed to the bathroom and found Tae leaning over the sink, clearly unwell. Panicked, jungkook gently rubbed circles on Tae's back, offering comfort and support as Tae struggled with nausea and dizziness...

"Are you okay, babe?"... jungkook asked, worry evident in their voice. Tae managed a weak nod, grateful for jungkook's  presence and soothing touch in that vulnerable moment.

Realizing that Tae needed to freshen up, jungkook gently helped him stand upright, ensuring he was stable before asking again..

''do you really think i'm okay?''...tae rolled eyes at him making him frown confusedly...

"feeling any better, Tae?"....Tae nodded slightly, still feeling queasy.....

"I'll be okay''... he reassured jungkook , managing a small smile. With a gentle pat on the back, jungkook left Tae to get refreshed, he decided to take a bath and when he went outside he saw jungkook got ready already as he used other washroom, but jungkook frowned seeing tae choosing clothes that were suitable for office he immediately tell him to not go to office and rest here to which tae deny..

''Tae, seriously, you're not going to the office today. You look like you're about to collapse''... jungkook said matter of fact

''Oh, please, Kook. I'm not made of glass. I'll be fine once I get some work done''...he protested

''Fine? You just threw up! That's not fine, that's a neon sign screaming "stay home and rest!"... jungkook mocked

''And I appreciate your concern, Mom, but I have deadlines to meet. I can't just lounge around like a couch potato''...tae rolled his eyes

'' Couch potato? More like a stubborn mule! Do you even hear yourself right now?, we are godamm CEO, it doesn't matter how much deadlines we have Tae''... jungkook frowned

''Oh, I hear you loud and clear, Mr. Overprotective. But guess what? I'm going to the office whether you like it or not''....tae crossed his hands on his chest

''Yeah, good luck with that, Mr. Invincible''... jungkook mocked again, but tae again ran to washroom throwing his outfit on jungkook's face who seem to not care rather ran after tae in a washroom who throwed up again....

'' Alright, that's it. I'm not taking no for an answer. We're going to see a doctor''.., jungkook said in a final tone

''What? No way, Kook. I told you, I'm fine''...tae being stubborn

''Clearly, you're not fine! We've been arguing about this all morning. We need a professional opinion before you end up in the hospital''...

''But I hate hospitals, and doctors, and needles''...tae pouted