ᴘᴀʀᴛ→45 [ M ]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Two months have passed since Kook and Tae welcomed their newborn into the world. In this time, they've experienced the highs and lows of parenthood, from sleepless nights to moments of pure joy as they watched their baby grow and develop. They've learned to navigate the challenges together, supporting each other every step of the way. Their bond as a family has only grown stronger, filled with love, laughter, and the promise of a bright future ahead.

As Kook sits on the floor with their son, he starts making funny faces, causing their baby to burst into giggles. He pretends to be a silly monster, growling and tickling their son, who squirms with laughter. Meanwhile, Tae stands in the doorway, a soft smile gracing his lips as he watches the heartwarming scene unfold. He's filled with admiration for both his husband and their adorable son, feeling grateful for the happiness they bring into their lives. Their home is brimming with love and warmth, and Tae cherishes these simple yet precious moments shared as a family.

"You know, Kook, you're hogging all the fun with our son. Leave some giggles for the rest of me!"...tae pouted admiring the duo...

  "Oh, come on, Tae! I'm just giving him a crash course in Dad Jokes 101''...he mocked pouted back

"Dad Jokes? More like Dad Jokes 911! You're practically torturing the poor kid''...tae rolled his eyes

"Hey, someone's gotta teach him the finer points of humor in this family''... jungkook grinned

"Fine, fine. But don't be surprised if he starts laughing at the sound of a blender because of you''...tae playfully swatting jungkook's arm

"Fair point. But admit it, Tae, you secretly love my corny jokes''.... jungkook laughed

"I plead the fifth. But I do love seeing you two bonding like this. It's heartwarming''....tae smiled making other to smile too while jaehyun too giggled causing both to burst into giggles too...

In evening Tae had just finished his workout and decided to relax in the living room, wearing a snug-fitting t-shirt that accentuated his toned physique. As he lounged on the couch, his husband Kook entered the room, his eyes immediately drawn to the sight of Tae's defined muscles and the hint of his scrunch shorts that made his ass to look more bigger and rounder peeking out from beneath his shirt..

Unable to resist the temptation, Kook crossed the room, his gaze fixated on Tae's enticing form. Tae didn't hear Kook approach from behind until he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist, pulling him close. Startled, he turned to see Kook standing there, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes

''Hey there, gorgeous''..Kook whispered, his breath tickling Tae's ear as he spoke...

"What's for dinner?"...Tae chuckled softly, leaning back into Kook's embrace.

"I thought we could have pasta tonight''...he replied, feeling a shiver run down his spine as Kook's lips brushed against his neck...

"Mmm, sounds perfect''.. Kook murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to the sensitive skin behind Tae's ear.

"But you know what sounds even better?"...Tae raised an eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at his lips.

"What's that?" he asked, turning to face Kook fully.

''you, my wifey!!''...he said squeezing his butt cheeks to which other whimpered at the harsh squeeze

With a soft laugh, Tae reached up to thread his fingers through Kook's hair, pulling him into a passionate kiss. As they melted into each other's embrace, the room filled with the heat of their desire, their love for each other burning brighter than ever before.. Jungkook picked up tae and moved to their room...