ᴘᴀʀᴛ →27 [ M ]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

With his big hands jungkook groped tae's boobs harshly, as he latches on, he greedily sucked warm tits of his love, he bites, sucked, nibbled literally devoured them while hearing soft moans of his name from tae's mouth he looked at tae and leaned to press his lips on his...

Their lips met in a fiery embrace, igniting a passion that burned hot and fierce between them. The intensity of their kiss was electrifying, sending waves of desire coursing through their bodies. Tae's hands tangled in Kook's hair, pulling him closer as their tongues danced in a sensual rhythm. The taste of each other was intoxicating, leaving them both breathless and wanting more. In that moment, nothing else existed except for the raw and primal connection they shared, a connection that bound them together in a whirlwind of desire and longing.

"Tae, are yuh sure, yuh want me to go further..." Kook breathed, his voice barely above a whisper...

''let it happen, let us happen ''...tae's lips curled into a knowing smile, his hand sliding down to interwined with kook's . A silent understanding passed between them as they leaned in once more, the promise of unspoken desires lingering in the air...

With trembling hands, Jungkook caressed Tae's smooth skin, feeling the softness of Tae's breasts beneath his touch. Their eyes locked in a heated gaze, conveying years of unspoken longing and desire. Tae's breath hitched as Jungkook's lips trailed down his neck, leaving a trail of fiery kisses in their wake.

Tae bite his lips while jungkook attacked his neck kissing him with passion. It wasn’t hard for him to find his sweet spot and when he did tae moaned his name making him even more harder. He could feel him between his legs and he tried to lift his legs and he obviously stopped tae...

He raised his head looking tae in the eyes before kissing his lips with force. His tongue found its way into his mouth exploring it and suckling on his tongue...

“koo''... Tae moaned as jungkook started rubbing himself on him

“Mhhmm”

He didn’t say anything and started kissing his breasts. Tae could feel himself getying warmer and warmer. He attacked tae's right nipple, taking it into his mouth. Tae's hands immediately went into his locks while tae were breathing heavily low soft moans escaping from his mouth

Jungkook started kissing tae's stomach and then his belly until he reached his final destination. He rushed to take off tae's shorts throwing them away and he wrapped his hands on both of his legs separating them. He started peppering kisses all over his thighs making him even more wet..

''don't t~tease''....tae moaned clutching on the sheets while jungkook smiled kissing his thighs passionately he looked up

''and why shouldn't I do that baby?''...he smirked diving back in still kissing his inner thighs until he reached above his sensitive skin

''do something m~more''...tae breathed out started rubbing his feet on jungkook's back toes curling

''what is it love?''....he said kissing him through panties making tae to go more hazy

''I... please''....tae moaned at the vulnerability

''use your words cupcake''...he said groping the soft flesh of his breasts

''i want yuh to''....tae didn't finished up his words as jungkook placed another kiss on his clothed pussy...

''say it''...he demanded

''i want yuh to lick me, kiss me there godammit''...tae groaned

''shit''...he said as immediately getting rid of his panties and diving into his heat. Tae let out a loud moan while he licked his folds and finally started sucking his clit. Tae were on the cloud nine. Tae garbbed a fist of his hair moaning even louder as he pushed a finger in him