ᴘᴀʀᴛ→11

Hie Barbies✨
Here's the chapterrrrrr
________________________________________

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow on the quaint garden where Jungkook and Tae were present , Tae's head rested gently on kook's lap who was carraseing it and staring at his adorable face which changed a lot as he grown up, the once chubby face got replaced with a slim face and enhanced features to which he always admires....

The soft hum of cicadas creating a peaceful ambiance. The scent of blooming flowers lingered in the air....

"Tae, we can't stay at the orphanage forever. It's changing, and I want us to have our own place''....kook took a deep breath, feeling a mix of determination and vulnerability....

"I feel the same, Kook. But how do we make it happen?"...tae looked up, his eyes a reflection of understanding and longing ...

"I can get a job at joon hyung's restaurant. If I work there, we can save up and get our own apartment''...kook said with sparkling eyes

"You'd do that for us?"...Tae's eyes widened in surprise, admiration shining through...

"Of course, Tae. I want us to have a home where we can be happy''...Jungkook nodded, his fingers gently tracing patterns through Tae's hair...

"If you're working, I'm working too. I can't let you do everything for us. We'll share the load''...Tae sat up, determination in his eyes...

"You don't have to, Tae. I want to take care of us add to it yuh are still an minor''...Jungkook grinned, touched by Tae's sincerity....

"And I want to take care of you, so what if i am a minor? I will help yuh, we are a team, right? "..Tae replied with a soft smile...

"Yeah, a team. Together, we can overcome anything''.... jungkook nodded side hugging tae who leaned to him, the love in his eyes unmistakable but is that love only for a bestfriend or more than that?

As they sat there, the conversation transitioned from serious discussions to lighthearted banter. Tae teased kook about being a waiter, imagining him tripping over his own feet while carrying trays.

"I'll have you know, I'll be the best waiter they've ever seen''...kook laughed

"We'll see about that. Maybe I should join just to keep an eye on you''...tae smirked saying and again laid down resting his head on his lap..

"You'll distract me, and then we'll both get fired''... jungkook playfully nudged tae...

"At least we'll be fired together''....tae chuckled, jungkook shooked his head at the childish male..

As the conversation deepened, Tae also confessed his worries about leaving the orphanage.

"Yuh know koo it's not just about the new kids and changed co-workers, Kook, but it's all changed now like everything the feeling we use to feel in this orphanage was so homely and comforting we always had who will listen to us but that's not the same now"...tae sadly sighed again laying down in a same position

"I know bear, that's why I decided to move out like hyungs did it years ago, where we can be happy with each other and my taetae won't complain that i don't give him enough time"...kook holded tae's hand and chuckled playing with his fingers who chuckled as well

"I trust you, Kook. Let's make our own home, filled with the love we've found here, and ofcourse i won't complain because other than me who yuh are going to talk in that house''...tae said and giggled sheepishly

''i am sorry tae, i was just too stressed out that i didn't recognise your presence or your state''...kook sighed while tae smiled assuringly that it's fine, things happen

"But Kook, what if it's not as easy as we think? What if the restaurant job is tough, and we struggle to make ends meet?"...Tae gazed into the distance, contemplating their future..

"We'll face challenges, Tae, but we'll face them together. And I believe in us. Besides, hard work has never scared me when it's for something we both want''...said jungkook reassuringly with a soft smile

"You're right, Kook. We're strong together''...tae said smiling and hugged kook by his waist snuggling to his stomach making jungkook to laugh at the ticklish feeling...

The breeze rustled the leaves overhead as they shared stories of their favorite memories at the orphanage. Tae reminisced about the time they pranked Yoongi , and Jungkook recounted the first time he saw Tae playing the piano.

"Remember that time you tried to cook and set off the smoke alarm?"...tae looked at jungkook with mischievous grin

"How could I forget? You were the hero who saved us from a kitchen disaster''...Jungkook laughed, embarrassment tinting his cheeks..

"If we're getting our own place, we'll need to master more than just ramen, Kook''...tae chuckled

"Challenge accepted. We'll become chefs together''...kook winked

"Kook, thank you for being my anchor. In this ever-changing world, you're my constant''...Their conversation took a thoughtful turn as Tae expressed his gratitude

"And you're mine, Tae. You've made the ordinary extraordinary, and I wouldn't want to navigate life with anyone else''...Jungkook's eyes softened, while tae's stomach made flips his heart swelled up out of heartwarming words, he decided to brush it off or his cheeks would be blasting up...

"I want a cozy place with lots of plants, a space that reflects us''...As they lay under the stars, their fingers entwined, Tae shared his dreams for their new home

"A place where we can create our own traditions and memories''...Jungkook nodded, a spark of excitement in his eyes..

"We'll have movie nights, and I'll pick the cheesiest rom-coms just to see you cringe''...tae's voice turned playfully

"Fine, but only if I get to choose the action movies too. We'll have the most eclectic movie collection''... jungkook laughed

Their laughter echoed in the garden, a melody of joy, friendship and love...

"Kook, promise me we'll always find time to stargaze like this, no matter where life takes us''...tae gazed at jungkook, his heart full...

"I promise, Tae. Our friendship is like these stars—constant, shining brightly even in the darkest nights''...Jungkook pressed a gentle carrased on his holded hand...

Wrapped in the serenity of the garden and the warmth of each other's presence, Jungkook and Tae continued to dream and plan, forging a path toward a future filled with shared laughter, teasing,challenges, and the unwavering bond they held in their hearts...

________________________________________
Thanks for reading ✨

Aren't yuh guyz are so amazing 😭💕
The dedication yuh show in my shit ass of a boring stories is mind blowing
I truly love my readers !! gosh😭✨

Welp do comment, tell me how was the chapter...