ᴘᴀʀᴛ→12

Hie barbies
Double update 🌟
Enjoy...
________________________________________

In a bustling city where dreams intertwined with reality, two best friends, Kook and Tae, found themselves yearning for independence. The orphanage they grew up in no longer felt like home, prompting them to seek a new chapter in their lives. With determination in their hearts, they decided to approach Namjoon and Jin for a job as waiters, hoping to move into their own apartment.

One sunny afternoon, Kook and Tae nervously knocked on Namjoon and Jin's door. The two friends exchanged glances, silently reassuring each other before the door swung open, revealing Namjoon's warm smile.

"Hey, kook and tae ! How are yuh both ? What brings you here?"...Namjoon greeted, his eyes curious yet welcoming.

"Hyung, we were wondering if you could help us out. We're looking for jobs as waiters, and we thought of you guys''...Tae stepped forward, clearing his throat.

"Waiters? Well, that's interesting. What's the story behind this sudden career change?"...Namjoon raised an eyebrow, intrigued

"The orphanage doesn't feel like home anymore. We want to have our own place, be independent''...Kook sighed responding,

"We've always considered you both as family, so we thought, why not ask for your support in starting this new chapter?"...tae chimed in

"Guys, you know you're like brothers to us, right? Instead of working as waiters, why not live with us? You won't be a burden''...Namjoon's expression shifted, a mix of understanding and concern..

"Hyung, we appreciate the offer, but we want to stand on our own feet. We don't want to rely on anyone''..Kook shook his head, a determined look in his eyes

''We want to build our own lives, make our own choices''....tae added

''when did yuh guys grown up this much?''... Namjoon smiled, he always cherished their little version when they were so innocent and silly, seeing them like this hurted him yet made him proud..

"I understand your point, but you're not a burden to us. Living together is what families do''...Namjoon sighed, realizing the sincerity in their voices...

"We appreciate your kindness, joon hyung,  but we want to do this on our own''...Kook hesitated, then finally spoke,

"We want to earn our way, make our own path''...Tae gently squeezed Kook's shoulder, silently expressing their shared determination

" about the jobs, I can give you both a chance, but on one condition''.... Namjoon smiled relieved..

"Condition? What is it?"...tae raised an eyebrow

"Every month, you let me handle the groceries. Deal?"... Namjoon grinned mischievously, Kook and Tae exchanged puzzled glances before Tae chuckled..

"Groceries? Why not? That's a price to pay for a job opportunity''...Tae chuckled..

"Perfect! You won't regret it. Now, let's celebrate this new chapter in your lives. Jin's cooking up something special!"... Namjoon laughed

"Welcome  my babies! Let's make this a day to remember when yuh got your first job"...jin emerged from the kitchen with a warm smile...

As the day unfolded, conversations flowed, laughter echoed through the house, and Jin treated them to his favorite handmade meal. The aroma filled the air, blending with the shared joy of newfound opportunities.

Days turned into weeks, and Kook and Tae found themselves adjusting to their new roles as waiters. The routine of serving customers, cleaning tables, and managing the restaurant became their everyday life...