ᴘᴀʀᴛ→2

Hie barbies
How are yuh all?
Well happy reading ✨

________________________________________

Under the morning sun's soft kisses, the orphanage becomes a haven of adorable chaos. Giggles dance through the air as little feet patter against the creaky floorboards. Breakfast smells like warmth and happiness, and caretakers share affectionate smiles, turning routine tasks into moments of pure sweetness. In this cozy world, hugs and laughter create a melody that lingers, making the orphanage a canvas painted with the purest hues of love every morning..

As the childrens were having their morning meal giggling, laughing bit of fighting fills the air, when the owner of the orphanage came in the view taking every single children present there with a smile, who they offered him whatever they were eating whether it was pancakes or cereals...

''good morning my babies''...Jerry greeted with soft smile he loves this so much, he always loved childrens and still do so much..

Childrens also greeted him back and the voice came back was little loud as they said it in unison making Jerry and other co-workers to chuckle even though it had been like this always..

''well finish up your breakfast quickly we have surprise for yuh all, hurry up and gather up in ground''...said Jerry with a excited voice..

''new member?''...a cat faced guy spoke up chewing his tangerines, while Jerry made an uninterested face..

''yuh don't had to ruin their excitement yoongi-ah''...Jerry shooked his head while chuckling internally at his unbothered look..

He always been like this savage, unbothered but a warm person inside and people who lives with him knows this so they doesn't mind his constant nature, doesn't matter how much they all bicker or love to bicker with him and ends up listening to his scoldings but there's a certain person he can't scold and he took it as privilege...

''yess yoongi, yuh always ruins surprise, can't yuh be quiet for a moment''....said a mochi male while yoongi side eyed him..

''but isn't he is always quiet?''...hobi laughed making everyone chuckle at his words while the mochi male nodded

''he only opens his mouth to eat, scold or to diss someone last but not least to say 'HAJIMA''...a girl named Jasmine said while yoongi smirked according to him it's something unique to which he so proud about and surprisingly Jerry and other co-workers too nodded agreeing...

They all enjoy their talks too much

''stawp inswultin my hwyungie''...a cute doe eyed creature spoke up with a pout, while everyone cooed at the baby..

''no kook they aren't insulting me, well they don't got guts to do so, we are talking yea!''...yoongi patted his head lovingly with a warm smile..

A warm smile crepted on everyone's face seeing them, yoongi is more soft with kook otherwise i don't have to tell that now do i?

''well hurry up childrens, we are waiting for yuh all there, come on!!''...Jerry didn't let his excitement fall and same for the childrens who started eating their breakfast more fastly and in some more minutes they finished up quickly and as soon as they did it, they all ran towards their ground area sitting on the warm grass over there waiting for the surprise...