ᴘᴀʀᴛ→43

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Weeks later-

In the dead of night, Tae woke up suddenly, feeling a strange sensation that made him bolt upright in bed. His heart raced as he realized it felt like his water had broken. Panic surged through him as he shook Jungkook awake, desperate for his husband's help.

"Kook, wake up! I think my water just broke!"...tae panicked, But Jungkook, lost in the depths of sleep, mumbled unintelligible words in response.

"No, Tae, let's do it later... Babe, I'm tired''... jungkook mumbled in sleep hands roaming to find tae's waist as he wanted to hug other..

Tae's eyes widened in disbelief and frustration. With a surge of adrenaline, he leaned over and bit Jungkook's cheek harshly, hoping to jolt him awake.

"Ow! Tae, what the... What's wrong?"... jungkook jolting awake with a yelp. Tae's heart pounded with relief as Jungkook's panicked expression met his own.

"I think my water broke, Kook! We need to go to the hospital!"...tae said with pained expressions

Jungkook's eyes widened in alarm as he scrambled out of bed, his earlier drowsiness replaced by urgency.

"Oh my god, okay, okay! Let's go, Tae''... jungkook said grabbing his wallet and car keys..

With adrenaline coursing through their veins, Tae and Jungkook hurriedly gathered their things, ready to embark on the journey of bringing their baby into the world, together.

As Tae and Jungkook rushed to the hospital, Jungkook quickly called Jin and Jimin, knowing they would want to be there for their brother in this momentous occasion.

Within minutes, Jin and Jimin arrived at the hospital, their faces etched with concern and excitement.

"What's happening? Is everything okay?"...jin asked to jungkook

"Tae's water broke. We're about to have a baby!"... jungkook said smiling

Jin and Jimin's eyes widened in excitement as they exchanged glances, thrilled to be a part of this special moment.

"Oh wow, that's amazing! Let's go support our brother!"...Jimin chirped

As they all waited anxiously for news, united in their shared excitement and anticipation for the newest addition to their family.

As they waited outside the delivery room, the sounds of Tae's labor echoed through the corridor, punctuated by loud yelling and colorful curses that made Jungkook wince in sympathy...

''FUCK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK''

"Definitely not getting him pregnant again''...He whispered to himself ignoring the stares he was getting from his hyungs..

The tension in the air was palpable as they waited anxiously for any news. Then, finally, the sound they had all been waiting for, the cry of a newborn baby filled the air...

"I think that's it! The baby's here!"...jin chirped congratulating jungkook who smiled

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it, they are parents now!"...Jimin smiled

Their faces lit up with joy and relief as they exchanged excited glances, eager to meet the newest member. Moments later, a nurse emerged from the delivery room, a smile on her face as she approached them.

"Congratulations! You have a healthy baby boy!"...nurse said with a smile

Tears of happiness filled jungkook's eyes as he shared hugs and exchanged joyful exclamations. In that moment, surrounded by their loved ones, they knew that their family had grown even stronger, bonded together by the miracle of new life.