ᴘᴀʀᴛ→6

Hie barbies
Happy reading ✨
________________________________________

Namjoon adjusted his glasses as he stepped into the cozy orphanage, followed closely by his co-worker Jin. The familiar scent of freshly baked biscuits wafted through the air, instantly putting smiles on their faces.

"ready to brighten these kids's day?"...Namjoon grinned, holding a tray with steaming coffee cups and a plate of biscuits...

"Always, Namjoon. But could you maybe not spill coffee on my dress this time?"....Jin chuckled while rolling his eyes at him playfully, adjusting his shirt...

"No promises, Jin. Accidents happen''... Namjoon smiled sheepishly

As they entered the play area, children surrounded them with excitement. Namjoon handed out cups of coffee and biscuits, while Jin joined in the playful banter...

A little girl tugged on Namjoon's sleeve. "Hyung, guess what I learned today!

"What did you learn, sweetie?"...He crouched down to her level, smiling....

"I learned a new song!"... she exclaimed, breaking into a cute rendition

"Wow, that's amazing! You've got a great audience here, kiddo''..Jin joined in, clapping along giving him world wide smile, Namjoon stole a glance at Jin, feeling his heart skip a beat..

"Yeah, she's got a fantastic audience," he mumbled to himself, cheeks turning slightly pink..

"Lost in thought, Namjoon?"...Jin nudged him with a playful smirk...

"N-no, just appreciating the music''... Namjoon stammered

As the afternoon unfolded, Namjoon and Jin engaged in friendly bickering, their playful banter echoing through the halls. Amidst the laughter and joy, Namjoon found himself stealing glances at Jin, secretly reveling in the moments they shared..

The day came to an end, and they gathered the empty cups and plates. Jin shot Namjoon a teasing grin.

"See, no spills on the dress this time''...jin said

"You got lucky today, Jin. But who knows about next time?"... Namjoon chuckled

"Bring it on, Namjoon. I can handle your coffee shenanigans''...Jin bumped his shoulder playfully making other male to shook his head laughing

The door swung open, revealing a small figure with twinkling eyes and a mop of curly hair. Taetae, the newest addition to the orphanage,Namjoon and Jin turned to see the adorable newcomer. Jin crouched down with a warm smile.

"Hey there, little buddy! What's your name?"...jin greeted, he blinked up at Jin..

"I'm Taetae''..he said flashing his boxy smile melting the two male's heart right there

"Nice to meet you, Taetae. I'm Namjoon, and this is Jin. We come here every week to hang out with amazing kids like you''...Namjoon joined in, his heart melting at the sight of the timid child...

"You like biscuits and coffee, Taetae?"....jin grinned, extending his hand..

"Taetae like cookies!"....he said excitedly and giggled , Namjoon chuckled, ruffling Taetae's hair.

"Well, you're in for a treat, buddy. Let's go join the fun with everyone''...he said and they all went inside to the play room(indoor)

As they entered the play area, Kook, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, rushed towards Namjoon, arms wide open.

"joonie hyungie! You're here!"....he said jumping on the male

"Hey, little buddy! How's my favorite troublemaker doing today?"...Namjoon scooped Kook into a hug, a genuine smile on his face....

"I'm good! Did you bring the cookies?"...kook giggled and asked

"Right here, fresh out of the oven''....other male exclaimed

Meanwhile, Jin found himself surrounded by Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi, the trio known for their lively bickering..

"Jin hyung, did you bring the fancy biscuits today?"...hobi poked jin's cheek, grinning

''Of course, Hobi. Only the fanciest for you''....jin playfully nudged hobi...

"But what about the coffee? Namjoon hyung's coffee is the best!"...Jimin chimed in

"Yeah, Jin, you have tough competition''....yoongi said lazily

"Well, let's see if Namjoon's coffee can beat my biscuits today''...Jin crossed his arms with a mock serious expression..

"Hey now, my coffee can handle any biscuit challenge''... Namjoon overheard the banter and joined in

"Hyungie are funny!"...kook still in Namjoon's arms giggled

"Can I have a cookie and huggie too lwike koo?"...Taetae, who had been observing the lively scene, finally joined the group

"Absolutely, Taetae! Welcome to the biscuit club''...jin knelt down, offering a biscuit to the toddler and hugged him who snuggled to the male making him chuckle

Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi continued their banter, each claiming their preference for either coffee or biscuits. The playful arguments filled the room with laughter, creating a joyful atmosphere.

As the day unfolded, Kook stuck to Namjoon like glue, showcasing a strong bond between them. Namjoon couldn't help but marvel at the affection Kook had for him, a reflection of the impact these weekly visits had on the children.

Jin, surrounded by Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi, found himself caught in a playful argument about the merits of coffee versus biscuits. Jin laughed along, appreciating the camaraderie they shared.

Meanwhile, Taetae quickly warmed up to the group, With a biscuit in hand, he joined the lively conversation, giggling at the banter around him.

In the midst of it all, Namjoon's eyes often wandered to Jin, a subtle smile playing on his lips. The simple joy of being surrounded by children, friends, and the person he secretly admired made his heart feel full.

As the afternoon sun began to dip, signaling the end of their visit, the children gathered around for a group hug. Jin tousled Hobi's hair, Namjoon ruffled Kook's, and the laughter echoed through the room.

"Alright, everyone, time to say goodbye for now. We'll be back next week with more cookies and coffee, promise!"....jin addressed the group..

Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi chorused, "Promise!"

"And Taetae, welcome to our weekly fun. We hope you'll love it here''... Namjoon added

"I lwike it here!"...tae beamed, munching on his biscuits messily

Jin exchanged a glance with Namjoon, their unspoken connection evident in the shared moment. As they left the orphanage, the fading laughter lingered in the air, leaving behind the warmth of friendships and the anticipation of another joyful gathering next week...

________________________________________
Thanks for reading ✨
I'm truly sorry for the boring chapter I was just tired today
But wanted to write for yuh all, hehe

Do vote and comments my lovely peeps
Will come again tomorrow
I love yuh all <3