ᴘᴀʀᴛs →23

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

As Tae was preparing breakfast in the kitchen, he suddenly felt two hands come around from behind and wrap around his waist. The person who grabbed his waist gently rested their chin on his bare shoulder, sending electric sensations coursing through Tae's body when jungkook's fingers traced from his bare thighs inside his silk shirt which was hanging loosely on his shoulder...

Tae smiled, but his smile faltered as he heard Jungkook's raspy morning voice whispering in his ear, causing something to twist inside his stomach. He almost moaned, feeling overwhelmed by their proximity and the effect of Jungkook's voice in such an intimate situation...

"What's cooking, Tae?"...His voice deep and raspy, sending shivers down Tae's spine, he trailed his fingers sensually along tae's waist, leaning to softly kiss his nape..

"Uh, just making pancakes''...His voice trailing off, his mind consumed by the intimate moment, feeling a rush of sensations as jungkook's touch and voice overwhelmed him

  "Mmm, can't wait to taste it''....his lips lingering on Tae's nape, touches sending tingles through Tae's body, as he whispered

"But right now, I'm more interested in tasting you''...he rasped again

Jungkook gently turned Tae's body to face him, their height difference evident as Tae looked up, his head reaching Jungkook's shoulder. With innocence in his eyes, Tae gazed into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook turned Tae towards him as Tae looked at him with innocence in his eyes, while Jungkook admired his boyfriend. He gently held the nape of his neck and waist tenderly pressed his lips against his plump lips. Tae was overwhelmed by the feelings and emotions he was experiencing with every touch, his hands moving in a up and down position at jungkook's broad back slowly and as Jungkook brushed his lips and sucked his tongue, Tae moaned making jungkook greedy for those soft moans his mouth traveled to his exposed neck and shoulder which was a open invitation for him to paint them with his love bites, his mouth started nibbling and sucking on spots again and again making tae to throw his head back at the pleasure he tugged on his hairs out of anticipation and overwhelming of sensations and sweet pleasure..

Jungkook parted , Tae's eyes fluttered open, his cheeks flushed with a delicate pink hue. His lips curved into a soft, content smile as he gazed lovingly at Jungkook, his heart still racing with the intensity of their shared moment. Tae's fingertips lightly traced the lingering sensation of Jungkook's touch on his lips, a blissful sigh escaping his lips as he leaned in, savoring the closeness between them again and both parted after some minutes...

"Enjoyed that, didn't you?".... jungkook smirked...

''naah i didn't''...tae teased but gasped softly when jungkook squeezed his both butts

''Your moans says it all''...said jungkook smirking again making other to blush a bit

"Shut up, will yuh?''...he said turning back again and thankfully his pancakes didn't got burnt

Tae's breath hitched as Jungkook pressed feather-light kisses along his exposed neck and shoulder. Butterflies danced in his stomach, and he couldn't help but close his eyes, savoring the moment.But soon, the practical side of Tae kicked in. With a soft chuckle, he gently scolded Jungkook, reminding him to sit at the dining table and let him finish making breakfast properly. Jungkook obliged, flashing Tae a mischievous grin before obediently taking his seat. As Tae continued cooking, the memory of Jungkook's tender gestures lingered, warming his heart and making the simple act of preparing breakfast feel even more special...