Chapter 13 🌷

Lisa's pov

The tyres screech against the pavement as the chauffeured Royce comes to a halt. I unbuckle myself from the back seat as the door springs open and Jihyo trades a small smile. "Did you have it?" I ask someone behind her. A tall, dark butler surges forward. A bouquet of fresh roses in his hand.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness," he states, still holding the bouquet and I make an effort to check it myself.

Every petal looks fresh, like they are not a day older after being picked from the garden where they grew. "Is it from the store I asked you?" I arch an eyebrow and he nods loyally.

"It is. We have it flown all the way from Ecuador to here," he smiles, probably proud of his achievement. I thank him for his service, then the bouquet exchanges hands. It is now in Jihyo's and she trails after me closely as I ascend the stairs and take the sharp corner to Roseanne's bedroom.

I knock on the door. Three times and then I hear her silky voice from inside. "Come in," she commands again. Then, I hear the sound of something smooth falling to the floor. I step inside. There she is, my naked blonde.

Her long blonde hair dripping in water. She looks freshly showered. Her milky rose body wash infiltrates the whole room with its smell. "Hello, you" she smiles. Her back facing me as she grabs a towel from the edge of her bed.

"Hello, you" I say back. Then, I glance over my shoulder and spots Jihyo standing two steps away, eyes are off anything in this room. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" Roseanne asks.

She is still naked and the towel at hand barely dries her hair at all. I clench my jaws. "Well, I just thought I would come here to congratulate you," I say and she mutters a distant Oh while bending down and dips a strawberry into a chocolate sauce.

"For what, exactly?"

She takes a few steps towards me, stopping only when she's literally in front of me and our eyes meet for the first time in the few days that we were apart. "The mental health convention,"

I simply say. "It's the only thing the media would cover these days, so I conclude it was a huge success that everyone kept saying to me, how lucky I am to have you as my wife,"

"If only they know the truth"

"If we are to speak about the truth, we all know what it is, Roseanne"

"And that is?"

She asks. Her mouth is still chewing on bits of strawberry. Her arms curl around my neck as our foreheads pressed. "That you love me," I point that fact out and Roseanne stares at me for a few more seconds before shaking her head.

"Very very much," I plant a kiss on her lips, together testing the sweetness of the strawberry she has eaten. My hand gropes her naked butt and as the kiss gets really really heated, she pulls away with a wicked smile.

"That's not why you're here right?"

She asks and I nod my head. "Right, I'm here because..." I signal for Jihyo to step inside and the woman abides by my order.

"Is that my favourite Ecuadorian roses?" Roseanne's face immediately lights up at the sight of the bouquet that's now in my hand. "It is," I nod my head, then I let her have the bouquet.

"And before you say anything, yes, I did watch the whole thing. I wasn't there of course but there's this thing called Youtube where I can easily watch again and again if I want,"

"I take that you're very happy then for me,"

"Proud is a better word,"

I kiss her cheek and she smiles before melting in my arms. "I missed you" I say. "Me too" she scans my face and we both start kissing again. Jihyo sticks where she is even when my wife guides me to the bed and starts to unbuckle my belt first, then my pants pool around my ankles as Roseanne drops to her knees and does the very thing that keeps me moaning her name every time we are together. That blowjob thingy.

"God," I say when I shoot a child in her mouth. Roseanne laughs as she surges from the floor; I am not sure if she's either sweaty or still wet from her bath. But her whole body is sticky. She wipes the cum off her chin. "Pretty sure," she kisses my lips lightly. "You should have called my name instead of God,"

And I smile despite gasping for air. "Jihyo," I call. "You are dismissed now. Please, just lock the door for me," I say but Roseanne obviously has something in her mind because she tells the poor secretary to stay and keeps her eyes on us in the bed. "Oh," I laugh as she climbs on top of me and prepares herself so that she can ride me to her heart content.

"I want her to stay so that she can see how I fuck you"

She insists and I shut my eyes, laughing. "Oh, is that one of your fantasies, darling?"

"Lisa, it's a yes or a no"

"Fine," I breathe out. Then I open my eyes and command again. "Jihyo, keep your eyes on me and my wife,"

My secretary doesn't hesitate. "Very well, Your Royal Highnesses"

***

"I must say I love it when you stand up for yourself,"

I light up my cig while Roseanne rests her head on my chest. We are exhausted after rounds of sex and Jihyo has already gone home. I hope we don't traumatise her with everything that happened while we were crazy for one another. "Is it?" Roseanne asks. Her voice vibrates against my skin.

"Isn't that a betrayal of the house you're in?" She tilts her head to look at me. "Of the value you've been raised to believe in?" I stroke her hair with my free hand. "My grandmother believes that tradition keeps us all relevant. But I don't think so," I breathe out. Then I smoke again.

"What do you think then?"

She asks and it's at the very tip of my tongue to say it's her I think about always. But I brush that answer away. "It doesn't matter what I think" I look at her. "But, try to be careful from now on," I sit up and put on something decent. Roseanne frowns. "I thought we were fine just now, and what happened now?"

"Nothing, I just remember I need to sleep now or I'll miss tomorrow's event"

"Lisa?"

She calls after me but I say nothing.

But she climbs into my bed in the middle of the night, still naked and my feeling for her seems to betray myself as I hug her close, never really wanting to say goodbye.