Chapter 1: A Big Surprise

"Mon!" Yuki exclaimed so early in the morning rushing into my room.

I groggily woke up to Yuki's persistent nudges, unsure of what was going on. "What's going on?" I grumbled, my voice muffled by the pillow I was hugging tightly.

Yuki didn't provide any explanation, simply instructing me to go downstairs. Irritated by the early morning disruption, I complained, "It's too early for pranks, Yuki." I turned my back to her, seeking refuge under the covers of my warm blanket.

However, Yuki wasn't deterred. She removed the blanket from me and insisted, "I need you downstairs, Mon. Get up now!" Her tone was serious, indicating that this wasn't just some prank. Reluctantly, I dragged myself out of bed and followed her downstairs, wondering what could be so urgent this early in the morning.

As Yuki and I descended the stairs, I was taken aback to see my parents standing at the foot of the staircase, wearing expectant smiles. It was an unusual sight for a regular morning.

As I reached the bottom step, I was startled to hear Nop's voice calling my name. Confused, I turned to see him hiding on the other side of the stairs. My heart skipped a beat as he emerged, dropping to one knee with his hands outstretched, a ring gleaming on his fingers.

Surprise and disbelief flooded over me as I realized what was happening.

"Mon, from the moment I met you, I knew you were someone special. You've brought so much joy and love into my life, and I can't imagine a future without you by my side.

Every moment we've shared together has been a treasure, and I cherish each memory we've created. You've shown me what it means to truly love someone unconditionally, and I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your life.

Today, I stand before you with all my love and devotion, ready to take the next step in our journey together. Mon, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?"

As Nop finished his heartfelt speech, he gazed into Mon's eyes, his heart filled with hope and anticipation.

Mon's heart swelled with emotion as Nop's heartfelt proposal left her teary-eyed with overwhelming joy. She felt a rush of love and gratitude for the man standing before her, pouring his heart out in such a vulnerable moment.

With tears glistening in her eyes, Mon took a moment to compose herself before responding. She looked deeply into Nop's eyes, seeing the love and sincerity shining through his teary gaze.

"Nop," she began, her voice trembling with emotion, "Yes, a thousand times yes! I would be honored to spend the rest of my life with you."

As Mon's words filled the room, Nop's eyes brimmed with tears of happiness, mirroring her own. With a joyful smile, he pulled her into a warm embrace, feeling a deep sense of gratitude and love for the woman who had just agreed to share her life with him.

With a radiant smile, Nop broke the embrace and gently took Mon's hands in his own. With trembling fingers, he carefully slid the ring onto her finger, sealing their commitment with a symbol of their love.

Yuki and Mon's parents, overwhelmed with joy and emotion, couldn't contain their happiness. They erupted into applause, their faces beaming with delight as they witnessed this beautiful moment between Nop and Mon.

Tears of joy streamed down Mon's cheeks as she admired the ring on her finger, feeling the weight of Nop's love and devotion. In that moment, surrounded by their loved ones, Mon knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.

Mon playfully teased Nop, "Can you redo your proposal when I actually look good and not in my pajamas?"

Nop chuckled softly, his eyes filled with adoration. "Mon, you are beautiful no matter what clothes you're wearing."

FATED TO BE YOURSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara