Chapter 28: First Month

Mon and Sam stepped out of the house, their hands gently intertwined as they approached Sam's car. Mon turned back to her parents, giving them a wave and a smile.

"Goodbye, Mom, Dad! We'll see you tomorrow!" Mon called out, her voice filled with happiness.

Sam opened the car door for Mon, and they settled themselves inside. As Sam started the engine, Mon leaned over to give her parents one last wave through the window before they drove off into the night, embarking on their journey together.

As they drove through the quiet streets, Sam glanced at Mon, a smile playing on her lips. "I'm really glad we talked things out today. And your parents... they were amazing."

Mon nodded, her eyes reflecting the relief she felt. "Yeah, it means a lot to me that they accepted us. I was worried, but it turned out great."

Sam reached out to squeeze Mon's hand gently. "They could see how much we care about each other. And that's what matters."

Mon leaned her head against Sam's shoulder, feeling a sense of contentment wash over her. "I'm just happy we're together, Sam. No more doubts, no more misunderstandings."

Sam pressed a tender kiss to Mon's forehead. "Exactly. We're in this together, Mon. Always."

As they cruised along the road, Sam's words hung in the air, tinged with a sense of anticipation. "Mon, there's something I want to share with you... something that means a lot to me."

Mon turned her attention to the car compartment as instructed, her curiosity piqued. She retrieved the small paper bag, her hands trembling slightly with anticipation. "What's this, Sam?"

With a gentle nod from Sam, Mon carefully opened the bag, revealing a small box nestled inside. Her heart skipped a beat as she lifted the lid, revealing a delicate bracelet within.

Sam glanced at Mon, a soft smile playing on her lips. "That bracelet... it's a symbol of something incredible. Seven months ago, you saved my life, Mon. And just a month ago, you saved my heart."

Mon's eyes widened in surprise and disbelief as she looked at Sam, her heart swelling with emotion. "Sam..."

Sam reached out to take Mon's hand, squeezing it gently. "You've been my lifeline, Mon. And I wanted you to have this as a reminder of the love and gratitude I feel for you every single day."

Tears welled up in Mon's eyes as she gazed at the bracelet, overwhelmed by the depth of Sam's words. "Thank you, Sam. I... I don't know what to say."

Sam smiled, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "You don't have to say anything, Mon. Just know that you're my everything."

Mon's voice quivered with regret as she turned to Sam. "I'm so sorry, Sam. I completely forgot... I didn't prepare anything for today, and I didn't even realize it's been a month since we officially started dating."

Sam reached out to gently wipe away Mon's tears. "Hey, it's okay, Mon. You don't have to apologize. I understand."

Mon's shoulders sagged with relief at Sam's understanding. "But I know how sentimental you are about these things, and I let it slip my mind..."

Sam cupped Mon's face, her eyes filled with warmth. "What matters to me most is being with you, Mon. That's all I need."

Mon's eyes softened as she leaned into Sam's touch. "Thank you, Sam. You always know just what to say."

Sam smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to Mon's forehead. "I love you, Mon. And I always will."

Mon's eyes sparkled with determination as she turned to Sam. "You know what, Sam? Even though I didn't plan anything, I still want to make today special. Let's do something memorable to celebrate our one-month anniversary."

Sam's face lit up with excitement. "That sounds amazing, Mon! What do you have in mind?"

Mon grinned mischievously. "It's a surprise, but I promise it'll be something you'll never forget."

Sam leaned in closer, a playful gleam in her eyes. "I can't wait to find out. Whatever it is, as long as I'm with you, it'll be perfect."

Mon's voice was urgent as she instructed Sam, "Drive home quickly, Sam."

Sam nodded, sensing Mon's excitement, and drove swiftly to their destination. As soon as they reached Sam's house, she began to park the car and started to unbuckle her seatbelt, but Mon halted her by grabbing Sam's hand. Sam turned to look at Mon, surprised by the sudden interruption. Before Sam could react, Mon gently cupped her face and leaned in to kiss her.

Sam's eyes widened in shock, but she quickly melted into the kiss, savoring the moment. When Mon finally pulled away, Sam's heart was racing with anticipation.

Mon smiled mischievously. "Remember when I said I wanted to make this day memorable for you?"

Sam nodded, still reeling from the unexpected kiss.

Mon unbuckled her seatbelt and shifted, straddling Sam on the driver's seat. Sam's eyes widened in surprise as she asked, "What are you doing, Mon?"

With a mischievous grin, Mon reminded Sam of her earlier words, "You said we can do anything at your house."

Sam chuckled nervously as Mon leaned the driver's seat back, allowing Sam to lie down. "You're serious about this, aren't you?" Sam asked, a hint of excitement in her voice.

Mon leaned in close, her breath warm against Sam's ear. "Dead serious," she whispered before pressing her lips to Sam's in a passionate kiss.

Mon continued to plant kisses along Sam's lips, trailing down to her neck. With practiced ease, Mon began to unbutton Sam's blouse, revealing her chest. Sam glanced down in surprise, then back up at Mon with a nervous look.

"What are you planning to do?" Sam asked, her voice filled with anticipation and uncertainty.

Mon grinned mischievously. "Just relax and enjoy my gift to you," she replied softly, her lips trailing kisses along Sam's chest. With one hand supporting herself by gripping the edge of the driver's seat, Mon's other hand ventured beneath Sam's skirt, exploring further.

As Mon's hand began to explore Sam's most intimate areas, Sam's breath hitched, her body responding to Mon's touch. Trapped in the confined space of the car, Sam couldn't move much, so she embraced Mon tightly, pulling her closer.

Mon, feeling Sam's embrace, leaned her body over Sam's, pressing herself against her as she continued to caress and tease. The passion between them intensified, their movements becoming more urgent and desperate, lost in the heat of the moment.

The intensity built until Sam reached her peak, unable to hold back any longer. Panting heavily, she finally surrendered to the waves of pleasure, crying out Mon's name in ecstasy. Their embrace tightened as they shared this intimate moment, the car filled with the sounds of their passion.

With Sam's breath gradually steadying, her embrace around Mon began to loosen. Sensing the shift, Mon sat upright, a playful grin dancing on her lips as she reached for Sam's blouse, gently buttoning it back up.

"You okay there, babe?" Mon teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she glanced at Sam, whose cheeks flushed with a mix of arousal and contentment.

Sam nodded, still catching her breath, but a satisfied smile tugged at her lips. "Yeah, more than okay," she replied, her voice soft and filled with affection.

Mon slipped off her cardigan, unveiling her refined shoulders and collarbone. Sam's gaze trailed from Mon's collarbone to her chest, her eyes lingering for a moment longer before Mon opened the car door and gracefully stepped out. Sam was taken aback by Mon's sudden departure, her gaze following Mon's every move as she teased her playfully.

"If you want it Babe, you'll have to come and get it," Mon teased, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she sauntered away from the car, heading towards her house. Sam quickly collected herself, a grin spreading across her face as she hurriedly followed Mon, eager to continue their playful banter.