Chapter 2

☆~ATLAS~☆

Atlas stared at the box in front of him one last time before rolling his eyes in frustration.

"America is still better though," he exclaimed loudly enough for his mom to hear.

"Don't say that, honey," she chided gently as she entered his room.

"The people here are much nicer," she continued, her voice soothing.

"Do you prefer this room?" she inquired, knowing Atlas had multiple choices to make.

"Yes, it's closer to the balcony," he replied, prompting a nod of approval from his mom.

"I'll go prepare dinner for us," she announced, about to leave when Atlas grabbed her hand.

"Do I really have to stay here? I had a life in the US, friends, you know..." he trailed off, his voice tinged with longing.

"I know, honey, but I think this is the perfect place to start a new life. And besides, there are plenty of pretty girls here," she teased, nudging his shoulders playfully, eliciting a small smile from him.

"You'll be starting school the day after tomorrow, so start preparing so you won't miss much," she reminded him, to which Atlas nodded in acknowledgment.

"Make sure you behave well at school. And you know, being my son, there might be some special treatment. Don't let it get to your head," she cautioned before finally leaving him to unpack.

As Atlas finished unpacking, he made his way to the balcony, marveling at the beautiful view connected to his room.

His attention was suddenly captured by a girl walking towards the pool. He stood there, mesmerized as he admired her graceful figure.

His eyes moved to her ass, he could not even stop himself from looking at her ass.

  " Damn" He murmured. He could not deny the fact that she had a perfect big ass.

His gaze lingered on her as she dived into the pool and began to swim. She moved with elegance and grace, captivating his attention even more.

He watched her until she emerged from the pool and headed towards a lounge chair. However, his reverie was interrupted by the ringing of his phone, causing the girl to glance in his direction and hastily cover herself with a towel.

Puzzled by her sudden reaction, Atlas frowned. After all, wearing a bikini was normal in the US.

Shrugging off the confusion, he returned to his room to take a bath and change into fresh clothes. As he did, he glanced across to the room opposite his and noticed the same girl he had seen earlier.

Wait, was that her room?

---

                        🍒TIMI🍒

We all ate silently from the food, savoring the delicious meal. I found myself enjoying the flavors and the warmth of the moment.

"Timi," Tiwa whispered, catching my attention.

"Mm?" I responded, turning to look at her.

"That guy is handsome, oo," she said, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. Her voice was a bit louder than intended, causing heads to turn in our direction.

"The way you talked, hope you know they heard you, sha?" I teased, making her eyes widen. She glanced at Atlas, who smiled back at her. Nonsense boy.

"I was not talking about him," she clarified, nodding towards another boy seated beside Atlas. He looked to be Tiwa's age or maybe a year older.