Chapter 24

As Timi's words lingered in the air, Atlas felt a rush of conflicting emotions wash over him.

He wanted nothing more than to sweep her into his arms and protect her from the pain she had endured. Yet, he couldn't ignore the tangled web of complications that surrounded their situation.

"I understand," Atlas murmured, his voice laced with empathy. "But know that I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Timi's smile softened, her eyes reflecting a mixture of gratitude and uncertainty. "Thank you, Atlas. You've been such a source of strength for me," she said softly, her words echoing the depth of their connection.

Atlas knew that he had to be supportive, even though he wanted to tell her to leave Kelvin and be with him. He had to reassure her and not pressure her into making a decision.

"But you'll have to tell Kelvin about it before Dera gets to him," Atlas said. Timi had no choice but to agree with him.

"I'll go meet him at his house tomorrow and try to reason things with him," she said.

"That would be better," Atlas replied.

"Thank you," she said to Atlas, who smiled. She rested her head on his chest again, savoring the rise and fall of his breath. She wanted Atlas to be the one, but that would leave Kelvin heartbroken.

She didn't know how long it was until she dozed off.

                         🍒TIMI🍒

I exhaled loudly, shifting to the other side of the bed, only to bump into something unexpected, jolting me awake. As I glanced around, I realized I wasn't in my own room; Atlas was sleeping beside me.

  The realization hit me like a ton of bricks—it was daybreak, and I hadn't gone home last night. Panic surged through me as I imagined my parents and siblings worrying about my whereabouts.

  " Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed jumping from the bed. Oh lord. Oh nooo.

"What's going on?" Atlas asked, sitting up with a dazed expression, his messy hair and sleepy eyes only adding to his allure. Despite what was happening, I couldn't help but notice how attractive he looked in that moment.

"I didn't go home last night, oh my God," I blurted out, pacing frantically around the room.

"Don't worry about it," Atlas said, his voice calm and reassuring as he approached me.

"What do you mean, 'Don't worry'?" I asked, my anxiety mounting with each passing second.

"I spoke with my mom, and she told your parents about it," Atlas explained, his words providing some much-needed relief.

"You're the best," I said gratefully, throwing my arms around him in a tight hug. His embrace felt like a lifeline, grounding me in the midst of my swirling emotions.

"Anything for you," he murmured, and as we pulled away, our eyes met in silent understanding.

"I should go home now," I said.

"Yh," he agreed.

I smiled and proceeded to walk to the door, but instead, Atlas held my hands and then connected his lips with mine. I was shocked by his sudden behavior, considering we hadn't brushed our teeth this morning. Yet, I found myself melting into his kisses.

Atlas was literally the best kisser, his technique almost perfect. His hands found their way to my ass, giving it a squeeze. I could tell Atlas was an ass guy because whenever he got the opportunity to touch mine, he did.

"Why don't you just swallow her?" We heard. Wait! Atlas and I withdrew from the kiss to see my brother, Tobi, in my room looking at us. Why Tobi? Why not Tife?