EPILOGUE

🍒TIMI🍒

"Do they normally do this?" Atlas asked, giving me a strange look.

"Yes, of course," I replied, grinning broadly. He looked me confused for a moment before returning his attention to the dancers.

It was my brother's wedding day. Following the white wedding, we proceeded to the traditional reception.

Atlas seemed surprised by the dancers, remarking that such performances weren't typical in America.

"One day it'll be our turn," Atlas remarked, eliciting laughter from me.

"What? I'm serious," he insisted.

"What makes you think we'll get married someday?" I inquired, playfully pinching his cheeks.

"Because I love you more than anything. I can't imagine a day without you," he confessed, melting my heart.

"You'll find someone better than me," I teased.

"Take that back," he grinned.

"Nope," I retorted.

"There's no one better than you," he declared, planting a kiss on my cheek.

It was August 12th, 2024. Both Atlas and I had successfully completed our WAEC and NECO exams, bringing immense joy.

Atlas expressed his desire to attend the same university as me, even if it meant leaving Nigeria. I am sorry to say, but this guy is obsessed with me, and I am obsessed with him too. He is the sweetest.

Though it was challenging for Kelvin to move on from our breakup, he eventually did. Our attempts at friendship faltered, unfortunately.

Dera? That girl... She missed her exams because she got sick. What sickness? She had an abortion, but it didn't go well for her, so I think she lost her womb. So sad... I never pray for that for anybody at all.

Jane and I reconciled, exchanging apologies, and our bond strengthened once more.

"Close the curtains," I instructed Atlas, and we shared a laugh. I couldn't forget the time my mom caught us kissing; the memory still brings embarrassment, even now. Till now she still teases me about it.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

PLS NOTE. TIMI IS ALREADY 18 WHICH MEANS SHE IS NOT LONGER A MINOR.

" So where were we" Atlas asked

She felt her slip down the bed. She unfastened his pants, eased his briefs over his hips, and brushed the length of his cock with her palm before taking him in her mouth. He sighed, eyes shut, thinking about how unbelievably good it felt, when Timi gave a throaty moan, then rolled her mouth from base to tip and whispered,

"Look at me." He looked and saw that she had her eyes open, locked on his, as she opened her mouth, hollowed her cheeks, and slid all the way down. He enjoyed her, she did it so perfectly well, he felt lucky that he was the only guy that she have ever done that to, pulling her up so they were face-to-face again. He slid his hands between her legs, positioning fingers and thumb the way he had always knew.

He nuzzled against her, his lips on her neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to her earlobe, where she'd always been ticklish.

"Ooh," she whispered. "Ooh! Oh, oh, oh," she sighed, as he worked his fingers against the slick seam . . . and then she forgot to pose, forgot about trying to look good, and lost herself inside her own pleasure.

Atlas watched her squeeze her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against his wrist and snapped her hips up, once, twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her thighs and belly and bottom tense and quivering, and he felt her contract against his fingers

Before she could recover, he'd rolled her onto her back and slipped inside her. After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness, the heat, he would explode. He wanted her to come at least once more, with him, and he didn't want her to tease him, the way she sometimes used to if they hadn't seen each other in a while and he finished before she'd had a chance to get started.

"Ahh," she moaned out loud.

He reached down and stroked her cheek, then her hair.

"Oh, God," she whispered, swiveling her hips in a way he knew would send him right over the edge.

"Oh, wait. Do you have a condom?" she whispered.

Atlas opened his nightstand drawer and ripped open a Trojan. Timi watched, although she was feeling shy, she couldn't help but say.

"Hurry up," she said.

He kissed her, pleased that she was wanted more of him, thinking that he'd tell her anything she wanted to hear, and, finally, he slipped inside her again. She gasped and shut her eyes, and then neither of them spoke. She had one hand on his shoulder, the other slowly stroking his back, from the nape of his neck to the base of his spine.

" You feel so good," she whispered . . . and then Atlas couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged inside her, deep into that maddening clutch, that heat. Timi moaned, her hands locked onto his shoulders, her breath against his face, her voice in his ear, urging him on.

"Oh, baby," he gasped as she put her lips against his ear, whispering his name over and over, like a chant, or a song, or a prayer.

Atlas loved the way she was continously moaned his name so fastened his pace.

~~

"That was incredible," Atlas murmured as he peppered Timi's neck with kisses.

"Stop," Timi giggled, squirming under his affectionate onslaught.

"Do you think your mom didn't hear us?" she asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

"She can hear if she wants to," Atlas replied, earning a playful slap on the chest from Timi.

"What??" he chuckled.

"That would be embarrassing for me," she admitted, sighing softly. Atlas's hands snaked around her waist, then boldly grabbed her ass.

"Not again," she protested, attempting to push his chest away amidst laughter.

"Yes, again," he declared mischievously, before disappearing under the bedsheets.

THE END.