Chapter 17

Our lips met in a tender embrace, His lips were so soft that I almost melted on it, As Atlas leaned in closer, his warm breath mingled with mine, sending shivers down my spine.

The touch of his lips against mine was electric, lightening a fire within me that I had never known before. With each gentle caress, the weight of the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the intoxicating sensation of his presence.

Our kisses were soft yet fervent, a silent symphony of longing and desire. With each press of our lips, I felt a connection deeper than words could convey, as if our souls were entwined in an eternal dance.

Atlas's hands cradled my face delicately, his touch sending waves of warmth coursing through me. As our kiss deepened, I found myself lost in the moment, consumed by the overwhelming rush of emotions.

Time seemed to stand still as we melted into each other, our lips moving in perfect harmony. In that blissful moment, there was only Atlas and me, our hearts beating as one in a world of our own creation.

With each kiss, I felt myself surrendering to the intoxicating pull of his embrace, allowing myself to be swept away by the tide of passion that carried us both. And in that sweet embrace, I found solace, knowing that I was exactly where I was meant to be.

As we finally parted, breathless and flushed with desire, I looked into Atlas's eyes and saw a reflection of my own longing.

" Don't cry anymore" He said and then cleaned my tears.

  I couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude wash over me as Atlas's words enveloped me like a comforting embrace. Despite the turmoil raging within me, his presence offered a ray of hope amidst the darkness.

"Thank you, Atlas," I whispered, my voice barely above a breath as I struggled to put into words the depth of my gratitude.

Atlas's gaze softened, his eyes reflecting understanding and compassion. "You don't have to thank me, Timi. I'm here for you, always," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

His words live deep within me, stirring emotions I hadn't realized were there. In that moment, I found solace in his unwavering support and the genuine concern he showed for me.

As the weight of my heartache began to ease, I felt a renewed sense of strength coursing through my veins. I knew I couldn't change the past or the pain I had endured, but I also knew that I had the strength to overcome it, with Atlas by my side.maybe.

"Timi," Atlas said softly, breaking the silence that had settled between us. "I know it may not mean much right now, but you deserve so much better than someone who would hurt you like this."

His words struck a melody within me, a reminder that I was worthy of love and respect, and that I deserved someone who would cherish me for who I was.

Tears welled up in my eyes once again, but this time they were tears of gratitude and newfound strength. "Thank you, Atlas," I said, my voice trembling with emotion.

Atlas reached out and gently brushed away the tears from my cheeks, his touch gentle and reassuring.

"You're stronger than you know, Timi," he said, his voice filled with conviction. "And no matter what happens, I'll be here to support you every step of the way."

In that moment, as I looked into Atlas's eyes and felt the warmth of his touch, I knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, I would face them with courage and resilience, knowing that I had a friend by my side who would always be there for me.

With Atlas's unwavering support, His words gave me hope, reminding me that even in tough times, there's always a way forward.

As I breathed a sigh of relief, I told everything that had happened with Kelvin to Atlas. Despite his attempt to mask it with a smile, I could see the concern in his eyes. He listened intently, his expression shifting from concern to empathy as I shared the pain of my heartbreak.