Chapter 11

~♡~♡~

"Why were you asking for me?" Kelvin inquired, facing Dera, who rolled her eyes at him.

"You can stop acting now, she isn't here," Dera remarked, causing Kelvin to sigh.

"I know," he admitted, bowing his head.

"Wait... what is this?" Dera questioned, lifting Kelvin's chin.

"Wait... Don't tell me you like her," Dera said, laughing.

"I don't think so," Kelvin replied slowly.

"You don't think so? You were just supposed to sleep with her, that's all," she remarked, scoffing.

"You've been waiting for this day for a year, and now you want to sabotage it?" Dera added, annoyed.

"I know, but Timi has been through a lot. She doesn't trust guys, and now I want to do this to her?" Kelvin pondered aloud.

"You didn't care about this before when we planned it. What's even wrong with you?" Dera questioned, visibly irritated.

"Just calm down, obviously I will do what I was supposed to do. I promise I will," Kelvin assured her, making Dera smile. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly on his lips.

"Stick to our plan," she reiterated, giving him another kiss.

Kelvin felt conflicted. He had planned to get Timi to like him so he could sleep with her. She was beautiful, but people had always been scared to approach her. Now that she was becoming comfortable with him, he saw an opportunity to get to know her better and maybe even become her boyfriend.

But he couldn't deny that he genuinely liked her. He never thought she would reciprocate his feelings, but she even kissed him at the party. However, if Timi found out about his initial intentions, she would be furious and might never talk to him again.

He also had feelings for Dera, but her behavior with Atlas was starting to bother him. However, he didn't feel like he had any right to say anything.

"You're back," Timi's voice interrupted his thoughts, and he smiled.

"Hope you didn't miss me too much," he teased, sitting beside her.

"Why should I?" she responded, smiling.

"Why won't you?" he countered, moving his face closer to hers and giving her a light kiss.

"So... what are you doing?" he asked, picking up the book from the table.

"Reading," she replied, smiling. Kelvin couldn't believe that Timi was smiling at him. Normally, she had a fierce demeanor and didn't smile or talk much. Now, she was even allowing him to kiss her.

"You and reading, huh?" he teased.

"So you want me to fail?" she retorted.

"No, no, but still take a break for a day," he suggested.

"Not possible," she replied, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Has Dera come to apologize?" Kelvin inquired.

"Dera? Mtchewww, I don't even need her apology, to be honest," Timi replied.

"Yeah, you don't need it," Kelvin agreed, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"What do you think about going out with me this Saturday?" he proposed, causing Timi to raise her head to look at him.

"Just you and me?" she asked.

"Yes, or are you scared?" he regretted asking her that, knowing what she had been through.

"No, not really, it's okay," she replied, resting her head back on his shoulder.