Part 1

Your POV

The lunch room, this is where the final judgment came from my classmates. It was all about where you say and what group you associated with, that way they could put a stupid label on you and hold it against you the rest of the time you spent here in this facetious place they called a school. I wouldn't say I was nerdy which is what they labeled me as, I was more ambitious. I always strived to learn new things and constantly trying to challenge myself. Here at this school it was highly laughable, but these kids had next to no brain cells that they couldn't even spell photograph with two pieces of paper, a dictionary, and three brains. So I never let it bother me, I worked hard in school for one goal and one goal only. The Pinchot Greenwich scholarship. Going to the university of Greenwich was my dream and here I was almost getting there with nearly ten years of saving and a whole year to keep up my perfect GPA, should be a piece of cake. I was placing a piece of lettuce from my salad in my mouth when Gwen nudged me. I sent her a questioning look but I decided to humor her and see what she was fawning over. It was him, the school jock and the most desirable guy at our school. Harry Styles, he was hot and nice, it was the weirdest combination but it was a potent one. Especially to these girls who set themselves so low so they could get any guy they wanted. Utterly disgusting.

"You ready to go", I stuffed the current book I was reading The Name Of A Rose by Umberto Eco I in my bag and grabbed Gwen's arm leading her out of the cafeteria

"Why did we leave", she asked confused.

"I didn't want to be bothered by the stupid shallow narrow minded girls that go here. I swear, every time I even speak to them my IQ drops by the nano second", i huffed.

"Ok ok, where should we go", she asked linking her arm with mine.

"The bio clubs garden is available, then I can get some good reading done", I offered.

"Sounds good, I got to get three more chapters of Moby Dick done before Mrs. Raferty gets angry at me once again", she rolled her eyes.

I laughed as we continued to walk on, ready to get lost in our own world where being smart wasn't a crime.

I let out an exhausted sigh as my back lightly hit the front door which I just shut, finally I was home from school. That's shallow pool was a thing of the past, well for today at least a do was glad for it. I passed the kitchen and went directly up stairs to my room. Slipping off my jeans and too and pulling out a pair of sweats and a jumper. Throwing my hair in a messy bun, I headed down stairs to the kitchen, hoping that the left over cake my moms co worker brought last night to dinner was still nestled there. Taking cake and my glass of milk I steadily walked upstairs to my room once more to cuddle under the covers and walk Netflix. The empty plate and glass were perched on my nightstand, I was nearly passed out as I watched some independent movie that sucked when I heard a tap at my window. I ignored it and decided to still remain under my covers when I heard it again, this time I paid attention and got up from bed and pulled my curtains aside. I smirked when I saw it was him, opening my window I stepped back to let him come in. Once he did he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me to him.

"I missed you", he hummed.

"You saw me today", I giggled pointing out.

"I did but I didn't get to do anything about it , he nuzzled into my neck

"Well who's fault is that", I asked raising a brow at him.

"We'll tell them soon I swear, we might just need a bit of time", he explained.

"Whatever you say", I felt kind of hurt that he didn't want to tell his friends that we were together but I always tried hard not to think of it too much.

"Come on let's cuddle", he pulled me to my bed and helped me under the covers.

Once I was comfy he joined me and clicked play on the movie I had already been watching.

"I love you", he whispered in my ear

"I love you, Harry".