Part 11

Your POV

I stared at my phone waiting for a call or a text, something that would give me an idea as to where my boyfriend was. I expected him to be at my locker or at my car after school, he was neither and wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I waited fifteen minutes before I left and made my way home. Once I finished my homework, I did exactly what Harry had promised me at lunch. I snuggled up to my comfy blanket and watched movies until I could feel my eyes get heavy. I fought though not wanting to fall asleep without him in my arms. It didn't help though that my parents asked about him all through dinner. I had to create a lie as to why he wasn't there instead of giving them the truthful answer. I slightly began to wonder as I was in bed if this was how it was going to be from now on. He disappearing and not answering my calls while I stayed in bed wondering where the hell he was. If so then I really needed to reconsider our relationship. My phone rang causing my heart beat to race, when I looked at the screen a pang of disappointment hit me when I saw it was only Gwen.

"Hello", I answered ominously.

"Well it's nice to hear from you too best friend", Gwen giggled at how depressed I sounded.

"Sorry, it just...I haven't seen or heard from Harry since lunch", I sighed growing irritated once again.

"What!! That's why I called you later, I thought for sure your lover boy was over there and I wanted to give you alone time", Gwen sighed.

"Not a text or call, he didn't wait for me after school and he drove me to school this morning. His car wasn't there", I began to get teary eyed.

"Oh sweetie", Gwen tried to soothe me.

"This was a terrible idea Gwen, coming out as a couple. I could already see cracks and I'm scared I'm going to loose him", I sniffles as my tears built and started to stream down my face.

"It's ok Y/n, calm down. You don't even know his reasoning in the first place. Maybe he had an emergency, or maybe it had something to do with what Amber said to him before sixth period.....oops!!!", Gwen quickly tried to cover up what she had just said.

"What!!! Gwen!!! What did you say??", I quickly sat up in bed at the mention of Amber and Harry's name in the same sentence.

"I was headed to my sixth period class when I saw Amber and Harry talking in the corner away from everyone. I don't know what she said but he looked angry, I didn't catch the rest cause I didn't want to be late. I'm sorry", poor Gwen tried to make it out to be nothing big.

"What if he's with her right now? What if he left with her and that's why he didn't wait for me?", I began to cry once more.

"No don't cry love, just talk to him tomorrow. See what he has to say", she tried to reason with me before I made irrational decisions.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go to sleep ok", I announced to Gwen.

"Ok sweetie, sleep tight and I'll see you tomorrow ok", she said goodbye and hung up.

I laid there for a while longer thinking about Harry and Amber, what did they possibly have to talk about? What did she say that Harry reacted to? Where the fuck is he and why hasn't he called? While these questions swam in my brain I could feel my eyes frown heavier and heavier. Not too long after I felt myself drift to sleep, not completely excited for what was going to come tomorrow.