Part 19

Your POV

I know I was a bit harsh towards Harry with the whole Amber thing but I knew I had to do it to prove a point. I knew if I acted like everything was fine it was going to let Harry know it was ok to keep stuff from me and I didn't want that. I wanted him to be honest with me and confide in me when he had a problem. Like I said us as a team against everyone who had a problem with us. I would have done the same for him, I would have been honest and make sure he knew exactly what I was thinking. After we talked some more and we ate all the food Harry brought, Harry passed out from his food coma on my bed a few minutes into him starting some movie he insisted on watching. I smiled down at him, brushing his hair from his face. I managed to get him out of his boots and his stupid black skinny jeans, I covered him with a blanket before switching off the tv. I kissed his head and took all our trash down to the kitchen to get rid of, hoping my brother wasn't up cause I would have a whole lot of explaining to do.

"Boo!!", a loud voice yelled as I bet down to toss the trash.

"You jerk! You scared me!", I placed my hand over my thumping heart.

"Hahah, gotcha", he laughed and pointed at me.

"So mature", I rolled my eyes and continued to toss our trash.

"So your lover boy is here eh", he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"How did you know?", I asked not caring at this point if it gave it away.

"Come on sis, did you think I was born yesterday", he gave me a teasing stare.

"I'm I dumb to forgive him? Should I have made him suffer more? Am I dumb to be with him in the first place?", I fired questions left and right.

"Hey hey, calm down", he came over to me quickly and pulled me into his arms.

"Look you really love him right?", he asked.

"I do, I feel like breaking up with him but yet the thought of that breaks my heart", an ugly feeling in my belly began to settle.

"Then don't, he had Gwen bring you here and got you out of the serious situation. He came here to check on you and he's still here. I would tell you to break up with him if he did none of those things but I can definitely say I approve", he squeezed me tight.

"So you approve", I looked up at him with big eyes.

"I do, now get back to your lover boy. I want the room door open though you animals", he said sternly.

"Yes big bro", I giggled at him trying to be like mom and dad.

I climbed up to my room and say Harry was slightly awake, he looked over at me as I entered my room and frowned. I giggled at him since he looked like a four year old.

"What's wrong love?", I asked still giggling.

"You left and I got cold", he frowned.

"I'm sorry, I had to throw the trash away from our feast", I said matter of factly.

"Well come and cuddle, I'm cold", he whined.

"Night Harry", I yawned once he wrapped his arms around me.

"Night baby girl".