Part 7

Your POV

My hands were slightly shaking as I stood next to Harry, it was Monday and we were about to walk in as a couple. As a couple that non of our classmates knew about. The oddest couple out there, the class nerd and the popular jock. I was so nervous I had no idea what to wear, should I dress up more like the girls Harry hung out with or more like myself. Harry helped me and made sure he drove me to school, I was so thankful for him right now helping me through this. I jumped when he slipped his hand into mine, I looked up at him and he gave me a warm smile in which I returned.

"You ready", he asked.

"No", I sighed.

"Remember I'll be by your side the whole way, you let me know if anyone treats you bad and I'll make sure I'll handle it", he said sternly.

"I'm a big girl too Harry, I can handle myself", I tried to look taller.

"I know baby, I know. I just to keep you as safe as possible", he leant down and kissed my forehead.

Harry pushed the front door of the school open, I could feel my cheeks heat up once everyone eyes on us and the fact that we're holding hands. Harry's arm went protectively around my waist as he pulled me along. I could see some people smiling at us from the corner of my eye while the rest were glaring at us. Mostly the popular plastic Barbie girls who I knew were dying to be in my place. Harry stepped in front of my locker, I walked up the lock and put in my code opening the door and gathering my stuff.

"Styles! I guess the rumors are true. Don't be a bloke introduce us", one of his friends called up from behind him.

"Hey guys", Harry cleared his throats as we both turned around. Harry's arm protectively went around my waist once again as if he was claiming me.

"Hello boys, I'm Y/n", I stuck my hand out and smiled.

I didn't want them to know I was afraid of them and if they were being nice then why couldn't I. Harry's arm was still protectively around my waist as I leant forward just a bit.

"I'm Louis, this is Cory, Greg, and Tony. You'll meet the rest at lunch", Louis smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

"It's nice to meet you all", I smiled masking my fear.

"Alright that's enough, leave us alone", Harry waved them off.

"Be nice", I whispered to Harry.

He pouted at me causing me to giggle, he was always the jealous type getting mad if any guy paid me a little more attention then he liked. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek, letting him know it was ok and I was still his.

"I'll see you guys in class, I'm gonna walk Y/n to hers ok", Harry pulled me along.

"Jealous?", I giggled leaning into him.

"No", he huffed.

"I love you", I squeezed him.

"Love you", he leant down and kissed my hair.