Part 6

Harry's POV

I stood there nervously as I awaited Y/n to come and open the door for me. I was more anxious than nervous, I had no idea if Y/n told them anything about us or even me. I wasn't even sure what to wear. Slipping on my skinny jeans, boots, and slipping on a nice sweater I had purposely hid in the back of my closet. I just wanted them to like me and for them to know I was a good guy for their daughter. My heart skipped a beat when I heard her front door creak then finally open. Her big beautiful eyes came into view and she smiled warmly at me.

"Hey love, did I take long? Do I look ok? Oh shit I should have brought flowers for your mum....", I trailed off in complete panic.

"Relax baby", she giggled kissing the corner of my mouth.

"I just want your parents to like me. I don't want to loose you, I'm sorry", I bowed my heart knowing that I was acting crazy but I couldn't help it. She made me want to be the best for her.

"Just be your normal sweet and charming self, they'll love you. I mean that's how you got me", she smirked and wrapped her around a around my neck pulling me down for a kiss.

"If we continue we won't make it to the kitchen, I'll whisk you away to your bedroom now", I smirked down at her.

"Naughty boy", she shook her head and intertwined our finger and led me to her kitchen.

Her mum and dad that were sitting at the table got up as soon as I entered the dinning room fretting me with a warm smile.

"Hello you must be Harry, Y/n was telling us all about you", her dad extended his hand for me to shake.

"Hello Harry, it's very nice to meet you. Please have a seat. Are you hungry?", her mum asked.

"I'll get him something to eat mum", Y/n stood up and left to the kitchen.

"So Y/n tells me you play football", her dad smiled warmly at me. I knew he was trying to get to know me and not scare me.

"I do sir, I've been in talks with colleges for a scholarship", I said as politely as I could.

"Please call me Y/D/N", I completely relaxed when I saw he warmed up to me.

"How did you guys meet, our daughter isn't quite the social butterfly?", her mum giggled with her dad.

"I heard that!!!", Y/n yelled playfully from the kitchen.

"She tutored my in math, it's isn't my strongest subject and I couldn't jeopardize my scholarship so I approached her", I smiled telling them how we actually met.

"Here you go love", she handed me a plate of food and kissed my hair.

"Well Harry as long as you promise to take care of our little girl and not break her heart then we have no problem with you two dating", her dad lifted his coffee mug to his lips and took a drink.

"I can promise you sir and miss that in wouldn't dare hurt your daughter. She's the best thing that ever happen to me and I would give my life for hers", I reached for her hand.

"Well it's settled then", her dad smiled and nodded his head.

I smiled at her knowing we were going to be ok.