Part 13

Your POV

I went through the motions of going to class and paying attention, ok acting like I was paying attention. My mind wasn't here though, my mind hasn't been in it rightful place since yesterday after I got off the phone with Gwen. Everything I was told and the pleas of Harry were swimming through my head and I had no idea what to make of them. I didn't know what to do or if I should even talk to Harry. I had avoided him during our fifteen minute break, hiding in an obscure area of the library but now that lunch was approaching I had no idea what I was going to do. Do I talk to him or ignore him, urghhh this whole thing was giving me a headache. The only thing I wanted to do right now is go home and curl up in bed.

"Ready for lunch", Gwen approached me. I just I was too lost in my own thoughts I didn't hear the bell ring.

"Wanna go to the garden, I still don't feel like seeing him and I would like to have quiet time for our lunch period to process my thoughts", I suggested as I slung my bag over my shoulder.

"That's fine with me, I say take all the time you need. Meet you at the entrance door", Gwen waved to me as she headed to her locker to grab her things.

I felt vulnerable as I made my way down the hall to my locker, the thoughts of him approaching me at any time alone was scary. I just couldn't look into those green eyes and cave. I had to be a strong girl and not give in. Much to my dismay I spotted him at my locker waiting for me, I stopped for a second trying to gather the courage and the strength to finally approach him.

"Hello love, I felt like I haven't seen you all day. I miss you", he immediately greeted me as he stepped aside to allow me to get into my locker.

"Hello. How's your day going?", I kept my tone clipped so he would know that this wasn't a friendly conversation.

"Please say more then a few words to me. I'm sorry I didn't contact you and I know what you heard about Amber and I. I promise it was nothing bad", he pleaded.

"Look this is not how I wanted to start our newly publicized relationship. You keeping shit from me, but since you feel that's how you want it then I think we are going to have problems. I mean if it was the other way around and I was seen chatting with my ex or whatever Amber is and I didn't contact you, what would you think?", I asked finally looking at him. I scoffed when I didn't get an answer.

"Exactly. So don't peg me as someone who is over reacting when you would be much worst. I'll call you when I finally decided to let you explain. Until then, please leave me alone", I brushed past him to go meet Gwen in the garden.

"You ok, are you ready?", Gwen asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Let's just eat", I smiled at her.

And we headed off to have a nice quiet lunch.