Part 8

Harry's POV

"So why didn't you tell us you were going out with the hot nerd", Louis asked as we sat in statistics.

"What?!", I choked on my gum at his boldness. Then again I've been friends with him for years so I should have been used to it by now.

"Oh come on Haz, you know she's hot and we've all had crushes on her. I saw the way you looked at her, so why didn't you admit it?", he asked again getting his notebook out.

"I thought you all hated her", I questioned remembering at some point they made fun of her. Didn't they?

"No Amber, Hilary, and the other girls hated her because we thought she was hot and smart. We actually didn't, but my question that you have yet answered was why didn't you tell us you were going out with her?", Louis asked again.

"Cause I wanted to protect her, I didn't want her to get bullied even more or for people to do something to harm her", I sighed burying my face in my hands.

"We'll help, I know the girls won't be happy but tough shit. If they acted more like ladies then whores maybe someone would like and respect them", Greg snarked.

"You guys", I shook my head and chuckled.

"You know we aren't lying", Louis laughed.

"As long as your happy bro", Cory patted my shoulder.

I'm glad my friends were being cool about this, but Louis was right. The ones I had to be cautious of were the girls that hung around us. They thought we were friends cause they followed us like lost puppies and we were too nice to scare them off. We didn't see any interest with them except maybe an easy lay. However, we stopped those child like games when we became seniors and more focused on getting scholarships for college. As I sat through class trying to pay attention I thought of Y/n my girl, I hoped she was ok and hope that the girls were leaving her alone. Or else I would handle them, even if they were girls.