Part 14

Harry's POV

"So she hates me right now", I grumbled pathetically as I sat at the table with my friends.

"Why didn't you just call her after you got done handling Amber like I told you. You should have and told her your sorry, brought her flowers. Come on Harry don't be an ass, don't let her slip through your fingers", Cory shook his head at me.

"Where is she now? She isn't coming to lunch?", Louis asked.

"She went her best friend Gwen somewhere else to eat lunch. Probably away from me", I sighed looking down at my untouched lunch sulking.

"Fucking Hell Harry you need to fix this, having this girl in your life has made you a better person. You're not the same and you need to do whatever it takes to make her happy again. Buy her flowers or food or do both. Make love to her all night, let her publicly humiliate you. Whatever it takes you need to get her back", Louis went on.

"Ok ok, I'll do whatever it takes", I sighed.

"No toy today, is that why you're looking so pathetically sad", Ambers stupid voice filled my ears.

"Fucking Christ, what the fuck do you want now? I already told you yesterday and last night that I don't want you. So why aren't you getting that through your Fucking head", I spat.

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you see we belong together", she yelled.

"Listen and listen good, I don't want you. I don't know how many times I have to tell you or if you don't understand English. I love her whether she's a nerd or not, whatever we did or whatever you think we had is done. She makes me a better person and I'll be damned if you think you're going to get in the middle of us. I don't care if I have to keep telling you till I'm dead. LEAVE ME ALONE.", I whispered so harshly and deadly that it sent a shiver down her back.

"Leave us alone and I alone, if you keep on with your same bullshit then I won't hesitate to make you pay. I don't care if I myself have to do it or me pay someone. I'm not fucking around anymore", I pulled Amber inches from my face and threatened her.

I could see her eyes well up with tears at my deadly threat. However, it made her get up from the chair next to me scurrying off somewhere else. I felt immediately bad after that I had threaded her so bad, but I was tired of her getting in between my love and I. I knew Louis was right when he said I was a completely different person when I was with her because I knew. I could finally see myself having a future and if I lost her because some slag had a crazy idea about us there would be hell to pay.

"You pissed off the wrong girl Styles, I won't mess with you but I'll make sure she pays", Amber grumbled out trying to intimidate me.

"Be careful Amber, you may think you're tough shit but whatever you do I wouldn't. Touch her and I'll will follow through and you know I'm a man of my word", I glared at her.

She pushed through the students and tables with a vengeance, that's when I knew I had to go to her. I didn't know what Amber could do to her but I knew I should protect her at all costs.

"Where are you going?", Greg asked me.

"Yeah, you roasted Amber so why are you leaving?", Louis laughed

"I don't know what Amber will do but I got to protect my girl", I got up.

"Good for you Harry, go to her", Louis yelled after me.

I would, if I knew where she was at.